Confirmed Transfer Andrej Kramaric

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I really do like about Pearson is that there are very few players who appear to be panic buys. I am only excusing the goalkeeping farce we had whilst we were in League one here.

Other than that, our scouting team seem to have a very clear idea of who they want and we don't seem to get pushed into many deals by agents. I know we probably wouldn't hear about it but there is always gossip.

I agree except for the comment on the "goalkeeping farce." From what I remember we had a run of goalkeeping injuries and Steve Walsh Sr seemed to have an unlimited supply of good replacements.

Earlier in the season I wondered about Simpson and Albrighton but on Saturday they both looked good signings.

Kramaric will be on the pitch for the Stoke match, as long as NP picks him. So there.

I don't believe there is a hold up. It's hardly shocking that the UKBA don't be deciding over and issuing work visas on a weekend

He can't get a work permit unless the FA have approved it first. As he's not played in 75% of Croatia's matches in the last two years it would have to go to an appeals panel.

This is what the rules say:

Where an application does not meet the published criteria, a club may request an appeal panel to consider the player's skills and experience. In these cases the FA will refer the club's evidence to an independent panel

The remit of the panel is:
To consider whether the player is of the highest calibre.
To consider whether the player is able to contribute significantly to the development of the game at the top level in England.

Clubs should note that, in respect of any application, there will only be one panel available (i.e. a panel and recommendation, followed by a decision). A club should therefore ensure that all evidence it wishes to present in support of its application is presented to the panel.
If the club has previously made an application that was unsuccessful at panel a further panel cannot be requested for the same player within four months of the original appeal date.

So what is the hold up? When will the decision be made on the visa application? Can't help but think of it was Man U or they like trying to sign him he'd be all clear to play by now.

Today apparently

Today apparently
Well that just patently isn't good enough. It is absolutely ridiculous that we're being forced to wait for such an inordinate amount of time for a decision on this, it's almost been a couple of days for crying out loud! We should've found out weeks ago.
I blame the Eastern Europeans, if they weren't so intent on invading England to steal all of the shit jobs there'd be no need for border restrictions

Well that just patently isn't good enough. It is absolutely ridiculous that we're being forced to wait for such an inordinate amount of time for a decision on this, it's almost been a couple of days for crying out loud! We should've found out weeks ago.
I blame the Eastern Europeans, if they weren't so intent on invading England to steal all of the shit jobs there'd be no need for border restrictions

Is that dubbed Macky, the sarcasm is in a different tone?

Why has the got a 'confirmed transfer' tag? It's not and the mods always seemed very keen on accuracy.

I agree except for the comment on the "goalkeeping farce." From what I remember we had a run of goalkeeping injuries and Steve Walsh Sr seemed to have an unlimited supply of good replacements.

Earlier in the season I wondered about Simpson and Albrighton but on Saturday they both looked good signings.

Tony Warner was not a good replacement... I didn't rate David Martin but he did okay. The best keeper we had in League one (IMO) was David Stockdale.

If he can't practice with the team yet, If he just practices shooting without slipping over or closing his eyes he will fare better than our lot did on Saturday. Nuge was a one mass missing machine...still love him though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669