Confirmed Transfer Andrej Kramaric

Status
Not open for further replies.
its getting more and more unlikely he will be in the squad for Saturday

Are we sure he's even still alive and breathing ?

We've had nothing in the way of news all day, so I'm now pretty sure that he's probably dead, if he ever existed in the first place

i stand corrected if the mockery is to believed, they report tonight "expected to get the green light to play on saturday"

Sorry to be so naive, but in Scotland there are loads of non-EU players who have barely played for their country at all. How do they have work permits granted? Prince Buaben, for example, plays for Hearts and has only made two appearances for Ghana.

Arrggrhttiotlerjipgft!!!!

Where are you my Croatian prince?

Sorry to be so naive, but in Scotland there are loads of non-EU players who have barely played for their country at all. How do they have work permits granted? Prince Buaben, for example, plays for Hearts and has only made two appearances for Ghana.

Its all about 'improving the quality' of the football in the country you wish to work in. And lets face it, a strategically shaved llama would improve the quality of some SPL teams. Kris Commona got 30 goals one season....

Sorry to be so naive, but in Scotland there are loads of non-EU players who have barely played for their country at all. How do they have work permits granted?
I imagine that they just apply through the appropriate channel

Prince Buaben, for example, plays for Hearts and has only made two appearances for Ghana.

Based on his appearances for Carlisle, he's an average League One player, so certainly wouldn't qualify as an exceptional talent. I think he got into the country due to already having family here. Being from a commonwealth country helps too.

What's the deadline in order for him to be eligible to play on Saturday?

He's cup tied after a loan stint at Grimsby earlier in the season

Based on his appearances for Carlisle, he's an average League One player, so certainly wouldn't qualify as an exceptional talent. I think he got into the country due to already having family here. Being from a commonwealth country helps too.

Probably sorted out by his father, King Buaben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670