Another break for Weso.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With King and Oakly the only fit midfielders, Weso injuried, Clemance is soon to retire, and Kish has disappeared we need to get a loan signing asap

he has a long term injury, which i personally don't think he will come back from, just like Darren Eadie, Lee Morris's, Matt Piper's, Matt Jones and you might as well add Weso to that list.

Sadly, I think it has appeared likely for some time that Weso doesn't have the physical make up to play full time professional football. It may be best for him to call it a day.

It must be dreadful to have a fair amouint of potential and to be cheated by this sort of deficiency.

Sadly, I think it has appeared likely for some time that Weso doesn't have the physical make up to play full time professional football. It may be best for him to call it a day.

It must be dreadful to have a fair amouint of potential and to be cheated by this sort of deficiency.

Agreed but in any case get well soon Weso. :icon_wink

Henri Lansbury and Jack Wilshere are both central midfielders and are highly rated by Arsenal, Kerrea Gilbert should get on the phone to Wenger and have a word.

he has a long term injury, which i personally don't think he will come back from, just like Darren Eadie, Lee Morris's, Matt Piper's, Matt Jones and you might as well add Weso to that list.

Who has a long-term injury? It only happened on Tuesday night.

Henri Lansbury and Jack Wilshere are both central midfielders and are highly rated by Arsenal, Kerrea Gilbert should get on the phone to Wenger and have a word.

Wilshere's some player but he's a winger and Arsenal will keep him until the Carling Cup run finishes.

Boc, Spanky was talking about Clemence I think. It does appear going off interviews Clemence will be lucky to have another season of football in him.

Boc, Spanky was talking about Clemence I think.

I sometimes wonder why I bother to try to understand what Spanky means. TB has a perfectly good 'quote facility'. I wish he would use it, particularly when responding in an unrelated thread.

I think he was in Japan;

4 ounces of self-raising.

I used to play cricket with Henri Lansbury til Arsenal made him stop.

Regarding Weso, I think theres a bit of overreacting going on here, if it was a persistent ligament problem or something like Ledley King I could understand all the 'his career is over' comments, but steady on.

He is not going to retire because of a broken ankle. Even if he has broken his leg twice before. Its not like he's running around and his leg suddenly snaps, these are poor challenges doing damage, its just bad luck.

Its not like he's running around and his leg suddenly snaps, these are poor challenges doing damage, its just bad luck.

You are correct. But he is storing up problems that will affect him badly in his future life - and there is a lot of life after football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669