Anyone cricketing this year?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
fecking relentless.....

I do however enjoy getting a box on me privates and getting stuck into the crease

Not only that I crack the same tired old gag at the beginning of every Cricket Season:102:

i played for grace dieu for about 9 years.

won the county championships 3 times.

I always thought they were the posh snobs of the league.

Until I went to their ground.

Good coaching however.

great coaching when i was there. its quite a nice little ground really, just quite sloping.nice back drop

great coaching when i was there. its quite a nice little ground really, just quite sloping.nice back drop

Agreed. Old Chap. Just a shame there isnt space for a nice clubhouse. Some of the best grounds I have been are Barrow Town (slope on it tho) and Long Whatton. Both have lovely back drops, not the best clubhouse, changing rooms etc.

Agreed. Old Chap. Just a shame there isnt space for a nice clubhouse. Some of the best grounds I have been are Barrow Town (slope on it tho) and Long Whatton. Both have lovely back drops, not the best clubhouse, changing rooms etc.

i believe long whatton have a brand new club house due to a fire, played a footy match against them this season.

Barrow town is very nice, always were a bogey team for us.

I believe it's kegworth which has a very nice ground, or it might be rothely but theres a big cow field next to it.

Nicest ground ive played on has to be newtown linford with the bradgate park backdrop, lovely to play there on a summers day.

Having a look at the fixture lists, Broughton Firsts and Seconds cross Anstey & Glenfield on more than one occasion.

I didnt play this Saturday. My brother did scored 31 not out.

Beat Walton-le-Wolds Seconds by about 150 runs.

Having a look at the fixture lists, Broughton Firsts and Seconds cross Anstey & Glenfield on more than one occasion.

I didnt play this Saturday. My brother did scored 31 not out.

Beat Walton-le-Wolds Seconds by about 150 runs.

We lost and I only scored 16 :icon_sad: 1,4,4,4,3,out :icon_lol:

We lost and I only scored 16 :icon_sad: 1,4,4,4,3,out :icon_lol:

Ever thought of playing a defensive shot :102:

BG says it is typical you, plenty of early thrashing around only for it end in disappointment after a few strokes

Last edited:
Ever thought of playing a defensive shot :102:

BG says it is typical you, plenty of early thrashing around only for it end in disappointment after a few strokes

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: I am by trait a cautious batsmen, I just had a series of crap balls and then a jaffa that clean bowled me! And anyway the single came from a forward defensive :icon_wink

When scoring yesterday for Anstey and Glenfield Seconds during play I took a look at some previous scorecards when I came across......

L.Weston caught b.15 yr old lad 1

Aye? :102:

Basically a couple of weeks back Duzza's wicket was gained by a 15 year old lad. Duzza want for the grand total of one run.

After re-reading it a few times I realised that. :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670