Championship 23/24

See Norwich have sacked Wagner straight away

After watching that first 45 minutes of horseshit last night I think I would have been tempted to **** him off at half time

They were beyond pitiful

See Norwich have sacked Wagner straight away

After watching that first 45 minutes of horseshit last night I think I would have been tempted to **** him off at half time

They were beyond pitiful
People will say its harsh to sack him after making the playoffs no doubt. But on average you usually need 74 points to finish 6th. They scraped in off 69. Unlikely to be enough next season & they've fluked their way in essentially. & the shit-your-pants way he set them up in the home leg beggared belief really. I reckon the decision was made then.
How he keeps getting half decent jobs is beyond me. He's proven time & again he's ****ing useless (across 3 different countries ! )

Quite predictably it's Leeds vs Snide Rodgers then. Congratulations to Leeds on winning the playoffs.

Quite predictably it's Leeds vs Snide Rodgers then. Congratulations to Leeds on winning the playoffs.
Southampton beat them home and away this season. This is a different game and all that, but I don't fancy Leeds

So two of the relegated teams go up and all three promoted teams go down. Five out of six, with only Leeds or Southampton being the ones to not make an immediate return. Has that ever happened before?

So two of the relegated teams go up and all three promoted teams go down. Five out of six, with only Leeds or Southampton being the ones to not make an immediate return. Has that ever happened before?
Yes 97/98

Southampton beat them home and away this season. This is a different game and all that, but I don't fancy Leeds

Yeah I suppose. I can't get how Leeds lost to them twice but beat us. Southampton are just us with shitter players. Set up in the same way as they did against us and they should win comfortably.

Considering that Liam Rosenior is available and widely credited for Rooney's work at Derby, this is just madness

Considering that Liam Rosenior is available and widely credited for Rooney's work at Derby, this is just madness
Ahhh...but he's a "name"

Utterly ****ing useless. But a "name"

Will put arses on seats for a bit. Get the mongie faction all excited. The local telly will get to show Rooney's overhead kick goal 12,325 times over the summer.

They only just missed out on relegation this season. Employing Chimp Boy should get them over the line next time around.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663