Post Match Arsenal 2 - 1 Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is total bollocks. You're trying to fit the story to your brief. We played very well thanks to solid tactics from the manager in the midst of a complete shit storm. You can't hold Pearson responsible for individual errors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like FOX Franks said, I can blame Pearson because he chose to pick those players.

paul jewell, sky sports, the better team lost, says it all

Once again a 'good performance'........ With NO POINTS.......

Oh and I don't lay any blame on Schwarzer ....seemed to get down well to parry the first shot but unlucky to see the ball go to the quicker thinking Walcott. a couple of other important saves. Questions asked of Wes but no answers.

Oh for a few rubbish performances and a few undeserved points.

Agreed, lets win the fa cup!!!

I don't mean this to sound aggressive Mawsley, I respect your opinion, but ultimately, Walcott's quote means **** all. We lost and we're going down.
Depends what you want from supporting a team, I guess. Me? I want attacking football, effort and some skills - and I got that tonight. I can handle losing and relegation when the side performs with desire and to the best of their ability.

I'd never, ever hope for a humiliating result just to see that back of a manager with no replacement lined up...I just don't see the logic to it.

I didn't want Pea Son appointed, I don't think he's got a number of decisions correct this season - and he lost me totally on Saturday. But, and this is a huge but, he's leagues better than all bar two managers we've had since I started watching us in the 70s. If we play like this till the end of the season he's welcome to stay on in my book.

And I really don't give a **** about relegation. My finest season was travelling home and away in the third tier.

As I say, it's what you want from supporting a team I guess.

Depends what you want from supporting a team, I guess. Me? I want attacking football, effort and some skills - and I got that tonight. I can handle losing and relegation when the side performs with desire and to the best of their ability.

I'd never, ever hope for a humiliating result just to see that back of a manager with no replacement lined up...I just don't see the logic to it.

I didn't want Pea Son appointed, I don't think he's got a number of decisions correct this season - and he lost me totally on Saturday. But, and this is a huge but, he's leagues better than all bar two managers we've had since I started watching us in the 70s. If we play like this till the end of the season he's welcome to stay on in my book.

And I really don't give a **** about relegation. My finest season was travelling home and away in the third tier.

nice

theo Walcott, cant believe were bottom, one of the best sides to play at the emirates all season

****ing excellent display.

If Matty James was at least as composed as a frightened 5 year old in front of goal we may have got something, but not for the 1st time this season he fluffed it big time.

Cambiassi was class, because he is class.

Morgan is in the side because he's a captain, poor Wasil

Huth is a decent player

If anyone thinks those players would have played better or harder for any other manager on this earth they are deluded.

****ing good effort in a game we were expected to be crushed

****ing excellent display.

If Matty James was at least as composed as a frightened 5 year old in front of goal we may have got something, but not for the 1st time this season he fluffed it big time.

Cambiassi was class, because he is class.

Morgan is in the side because he's a captain, poor Wasil

Huth is a decent player

If anyone thinks those players would have played better or harder for any other manager on this earth they are deluded.

****ing good effort in a game we were expected to be crushed

Yep, all of that. Proud to be a Leicester fan tonight.

Ps: has cambiasso paid his rent yet?

Yep, all of that. Proud to be a Leicester fan tonight.

Ps: has cambiasso paid his rent yet?

We have come to an arrangement whereby he doesn't have to pay, well not with money anyway.

Mahrez makes such a difference to us, he drifts past players like they aren't even there, got a wonderful eye for a pass and if he found his shooting boots tonight would have waltzed off with the Man of the Match and maybe even the matchball. Shame he will go at the end of the season, he's absolutely brilliant.

Cambiasso adds a much needed class to the middle of the park, seems to suit Matty James too.

Pearson unfortunately hasn't got the gonads to drop the skipper. Morgan must be thanking his lucky stars.

Can't fault the lads really bar the absolute piss poor marking from the corner and Schwarzer plating it up for Theo.

All I can say is keep playing like that and we give ourselves a decent chance.

I really enjoyed that as opposed to Saturday which ruined my weekend. Great to Kamaric score but desperate to see him miss that 1 on 1. Not often I see us lose and feel as if we've won, but this is one of those occasions, but it could be the wine of course. Proud to support this club tonight, no doubt the better side lost and this was Arsenal at home.

I just can't be proud of the fact that we threw away the opportunity of getting something out of that game.

Well said.

We've been unlucky occasionally, sloppy occasionally, and brilliant occasionally, but the bottom line is we haven't quite had the killer instinct needed at this level.

We've been unlucky very, very, very occasionally. We've been sloppy almost all season. We've been brilliant (possibly) for 20 minutes or so in one game against Man Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669