Match Thread Arsenal v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares though guys?

It’s all about the Europa Conference league now.

Who cares though guys?

It’s all about the Europa Conference league now.

In terms of winning stuff yes of course it is. Not sure if you’re just being obtuse there.

Would you rather finish 8th in the league and be out of the cup or 12th and win it? Easy choice.

Didn’t create much, but neither did they. It’s a 50-50 game apart from the ****ing corner shambles

This is a lot more even than it was at the start. If we could actually defend corners we’d be very much in it.

1st half.

Corners:
Arsenal:- 1
Leicester:- 5

What is the score, in goals, again?

First 20 mins was dreadful. We've looked more comfortable since the goal but for all the possession we had since then, rarely threatened with it. Over all it's been a bit of a shit show but at 1-0 we can still get something out of it. Nacho has been deadweight..

Apart from Thomas getting caught under the ball for their goal we have arguably created the better chances.

These look well organized. They press well and keep their shape nicely. Work bloody hard too.

We are well in this, in spite of our usual giving of the other side a heads start.

Thought we grew in to that half beautifully. Playing well at the moment. Unlucky not to be level.

Thomas has a nightmare for their goal but other than that, they're about as shit as we are. Were it not for a fabulous save from Ramsdale we'd have gone in all square.

But **** me, we are shit at defending corners.

The last 20 minutes we looked quite decent, shame we conceded from a corner, don't think this game is over for Leicester yet.

Am I the only one thinking our weakened side hasn't been that awful other than at corners? The league really isn't very strong outside the top 2 is it.

Hopefully we can pick up from the end of the first half. If we play like we did in at least the last 15 mins of that half - and don't concede any corners - we have enough to get level here

Am I the only one thinking our weakened side hasn't been that awful other than at corners? The league really isn't very strong outside the top 2 is it.

With us resting players and injuries there are 7 players who would normally be in the starting eleven.

Yep. I thought much the same watching Chelsea earlier too. They're very average.

The standard of manager in the PL is terrible. A bunch of lazy, fad obsessed weirdos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669