Asian consortium to buy out City

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do get taken over by these Asian folk, how much transfer money do we get? They said, in The News Of The World that we will have the funds to get us back in the Prem. So about £20 mill then?

If we do get taken over by these Asian folk, how much transfer money do we get? They said, in The News Of The World that we will have the funds to get us back in the Prem. So about £20 mill then?

How much do you need? How much did Blackpool have last season?

Any decent manager in the championship could sign 3 quality players for £10 million maximum if not less.

According to a previously reliable source on Bentleys Roof, takeover tomorrow and should be done and dusted by Friday.

I will actually eat my hat if that happens

For the second time in a week, I'm willing to lay my manhood on the line and promise to upload a video of myself performing 'One Ted One Screwdriver'. And in an incredible two for one offer, I will record a lolhello style bit with a willing accomplice for the delectation of TBers. But only if we get bought out by an Asian consortium by Friday as quoted on Bentley's Roof.

For the second time in a week, I'm willing to lay my manhood on the line and promise to upload a video of myself performing 'One Ted One Screwdriver'. And in an incredible two for one offer, I will record a lolhello style bit with a willing accomplice for the delectation of TBers. But only if we get bought out by an Asian consortium by Friday as quoted on Bentley's Roof.

Nah.

Great how? It could be disastrous

Of course it could be, Sousa could be disastrous, your day tomorrow could be disastrous, whats your point?

I think more money into the club will be helpful and will help Milan.

Of course it could be, Sousa could be disastrous, your day tomorrow could be disastrous, whats your point?

I think more money into the club will be helpful and will help Milan.

My point is that they could potentially completely **** the club over and we could cease to exist.

My point is that they could potentially completely **** the club over and we could cease to exist.

My point is they could pump millions into the club, they help us sign great players and we get into the Prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669