Back to Slovenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any more details of any sort? I'm in Milan right now and I thought it would be nice to know a bit more where they are staying etc before I start trekking the hills of Slovenia with a map and a compass (which I can't use because I don't know where they are). I heard somewhere it's close to Maribor?

Are there any more details of any sort? I'm in Milan right now and I thought it would be nice to know a bit more where they are staying etc before I start trekking the hills of Slovenia with a map and a compass (which I can't use because I don't know where they are). I heard somewhere it's close to Maribor?

Could you not just ask him yourself then?

Jack Hobbs's daily write up on whats been happening ....

City's Jack Hobbs continues his running commentary from the training camp in Slovenia where he reveals an exercise not present in any coaching manual.

"It was another hot day when, as usual, all the lads headed down for training. The keepers were down half an hour earlier than the outfield players working on their handling and shot stopping etc.

"Once we arrived we were straight into a warm up and following this was a team dance off. The music was on and all the lads were pullling out some moves!

"It was very amusing and gets a good vibe about the squad.

"After this we had some possesion games and football drills and the afternoon was also football related with 11 v 11 games with certain changes made during it. This was very match specific and a good workout.

"The Chairman Milan Mandaric also made an appearance in the afternoon and said hello to all of us. The tempo was very high, even in the scorching heat and again we all returned to camp for the evening.

"Later in the evening there was a storm not so far away with lightning and heavy rainfall but I think it will add some moisture back to the pitches for the next sessions which will be nice.

If he gets crocked he'd make an excellent weatherman, better than that shambles on East Midlands today anyway.

If he gets crocked he'd make an excellent weatherman, better than that shambles on East Midlands today anyway.

Are you on about the 'weatherman' called Des? I could quite happilly beat him to death with a hammer....

Are you on about the 'weatherman' called Des? I could quite happilly beat him to death with a hammer....

Yes that's the Twat, he should stop trying to be like chris rock and do the ****ing weather.

That Blizzard woman isnt much better... THE most annoying voice I've heard

She only got the job because of her name, the producers had to make a choice between her and John Snow.

Yes that's the Twat, he should stop trying to be like chris rock and do the ****ing weather.

He does the weather like Chris Rock??? That sounds savage

"It's gonna be raining mother****ers, nigger better have an umber-ella, fo sho"

He does the weather like Chris Rock??? That sounds savage

"It's gonna be raining mother****ers, nigger better have an umber-ella, fo sho"

Y'all see that mutha ****in' honkey snow?

Last edited:
'Im in the car, he's on the floor'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673