Speculation Bamba to Trabzonspor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not overly sad to see him go but thought we could have got a bit more for him than that. Still a decent profit overall from what we paid if true but it seems like it.

I think he will be missed.

Not that he is what we necessarily need at CB, but many of the fans will miss his excitement factor.

A few might miss some of the excellent tackles he has put in to save what may have been certain goals.

I think he will be missed.

Not that he is what we necessarily need at CB, but many of the fans will miss his excitement factor.

Yes, fans in favour of defending that's nice to look at but also leaks goals will miss him.

I'd take a no-nonsense Wes Morgan defence over a flash Sol Bamba defence any day.

There's a subtle difference between a hole and an entrance that only the enlightened can appreciate.

Agreed.I've lost count of the times I've been told that certain holes are not to be considered entrances.Signage should really be provided.

Yes, fans in favour of defending that's nice to look at but also leaks goals will miss him.

I'd take a no-nonsense Wes Morgan defence over a flash Sol Bamba defence any day.

Agreed. Results are the priority.

I'll just remember Bamba in 10 years time; I doubt I'll remember Morgan, etc.

It's a shame that he wasn't that bit more reliable.

Agreed. Results are the priority.

I'll just remember Bamba in 10 years time; I doubt I'll remember Morgan, etc.

It's a shame that he wasn't that bit more reliable.

It is a shame because there are few enough players these days that are particularly worth watching.

Of course another issue with Bamba is the African Cup of Nations which means he goes missing for a lengthy spell at one of the most critical times of the season - fixture congestion, injuries etc etc. And he didn't exactly rush back to Leicester this year when it ended.

It'll be genuinely very interesting to see how much the departures of Bamba and (possibly) Peltier will impact the defence next season. Of course it all depends on who comes in but for me they are the particular weak links in a back four which was sub-standard for the entire season.

The back four was the foundation of our play-off finish under Pearson and, however drab the football may be at times, I for one am pleased he's recognised what needs sorting early on. In the space of just over six months we could have a squad trimmed of its deadwood, bad eggs and weak links should all go to plan.

It's a big summer task ahead but if anybody can sort this then it's Pearson.

A few might miss some of the excellent tackles he has put in to save what may have been certain goals.

You missed...after giving the ball away in the first place.

Agreed.I've lost count of the times I've been told that certain holes are not to be considered entrances.Signage should really be provided.

But remember, forgiveness is easier to obtain than permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669