Bank Holiday Weekend Coming Up, What's Everyone Doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

I'm off to Plymouth tomorrow for a weekend's diving. Weather looks as though it will be nice. Only downer is that I'll miss the Watford game and that I can't leave here until 3-30 tomorrow afternoon.

**** all

I'm off to Plymouth tomorrow for a weekend's diving. Weather looks as though it will be nice. Only downer is that I'll miss the Watford game and that I can't leave here until 3-30 tomorrow afternoon.

James Egan Lane? Great wreck and not too deep

Last edited:
Saturday = Work in the morning, watch the City get stuffed in the afternoon, Men Behaving Badly night in the evening.

Sunday = Wake up with extreme hangover, shake it off just in time for work at 1. Evening will be a mega tidy up operation for the return of parents after 2 weeks holiday

Saturday = Work in the morning, watch the City get stuffed in the afternoon, Men Behaving Badly night in the evening.

Sunday = Wake up with extreme hangover, shake it off just in time for work at 1. Evening will be a mega tidy up operation for the return of parents after 2 weeks holiday

Good luck MHS, sounds like a classic in the making.

One of my favourites. Also doing the Scylla and (for the first time) hopefully, the Persier.

The Elk is a good one too if the weather is right, but the Lane is a favorite of mine too, not deep and can spend ages down there.

I did the J-E-L for the 1st time last August BH and it was fantastic, the light was awesome and it was just like some ancient ruined cathedral, the way the ribs stick up and the light comes through, just like a stained glass window. Could have stayed down there for days.

I did the J-E-L for the 1st time last August BH and it was fantastic, the light was awesome and it was just like some ancient ruined cathedral, the way the ribs stick up and the light comes through, just like a stained glass window. Could have stayed down there for days.

go to the front of the ship and go right down to the sand and then look up, an awesome sight

I'm doing **** all except locking myself away from the ****s, nutters and old people that come out their padded cells just for the holiday weekend.

These twats should be avoided at all costs.

I'm doing **** all except locking myself away from the ****s, nutters and old people that come out their padded cells just for the holiday weekend.

These twats should be avoided at all costs.

I'll watch out for you licking the inside of your window as I drive past then :icon_bigg

Music Saturday, so missing game alas, DJing Sunday PM, probably under the thumb on the Monday....

Precisely **** all - but I intend to do it with plenty of style

Friday PM - Cinema
Saturday AM - Fecking gardening
Saturday PM - City v Watford then Drinks for a friends of a friend's birthday
Sunday AM - Training
Monday PM - Party at massive house with lots of beer and games

Quite busy for me!

They've got Pop Up Pirate and Do'Nutters
That's a shame, I was hoping for Kerplunk. I think I'm gonna get mine out the attic tonight and have a can of Red Stripe and a bottle of Thunderbird while I'm playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669