Post Match Barnsley 2 Leicester City 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cromwell said to the Long Parliament when he thought it was no longer fit to conduct the affairs of the nation,'You have sat too long here for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!'
- Leo(pold) Charles Maurice Stennett Amery
Remark addressed to Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain, House of Commons,7 May

:038:

Apparently Ben Marshall swore/said something to the fans when he went to take a corner...

If so, I take back my comments about booing him being disgraceful, and would flip that on to him!

Apparently Ben Marshall swore/said something to the fans when he went to take a corner...

If so, I take back my comments about booing him being disgraceful, and would flip that on to him!

Saw this on Facebook. Apparently he told some of our lot to '**** Off'. Not sure what was said or gestured to warrant that little rant however.

Apparently the fans were calling him a useless ****ing **** as he stood to take the corner. I'd have responded the same as he did to be honest

To be honest, when you delete a post on the main site it asks for a reason why, which I expected, but apparently the mobile version just deletes it.

Even moderators live and learn :icon_bigg

(well, some of them!)

If they were talking about his ability to take corners then they were factually correct.

Apparently the fans were calling him a useless ****ing **** as he stood to take the corner. I'd have responded the same as he did to be honest

I'd have shaken my Bentley keys at them.

To be honest against Sheffield Wed he managed to direct 5 consectitive corners directly to Kirkland - personally I think that kind of accuracy takes some doing...

What the **** was Kirkland doing standing 5 feet wide of the near post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669