Barnsley - Saturday 19th April 2008 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
a leaving present?

Looks like Newts's birdy wasn't very reliable. Unless they have a very last minute change of heart, withdraw a shed load of cash to repay people on the day of the game, then there will NOT be any free coaches.

A little birdy told me yesterday MM is going to pay for all the coaches again :038::038::038::038::icon_wink

He's taking a ****ing long time to announce it.

Anyone know of parking restrictions around the ground ?
And how long does it take to get out of the car park (the grassy slopes near the away end) ?
We need a quick getaway!

I got straight out last year

The trick is to completely ignore the blokes shepherding you into a shitty spot at the back, and just go and park right near the exit in front of all the other cars

Then put on a really bad limp when you get out, and point to your leg when they all start moaning at you

I actually drove down to the ticket office this morning and bought a ticket, I didnt really want to but something made me.

I actually understand that.I don't go matches,you might have noticed, but right now I'd like to go.I know they are a no good shower of shite who continue to let you down,half of them appear not to give a toss about my club,the club I've supported for 35 years but they don't matter,they aren't important.This is my club in deep shit and its like its on the ropes and I just want to be there in the hour of need..Maybe If I'd suffered what you pooer feckers have had to suffer this season I might think differently,maybe I'm full of wind and piss spouting romanticised shit about a group of spineless feckers but like I said the players,the 'mad as a shithouse rat' Manager don't matter its my Club that matters

I actually understand that.I don't go matches,you might have noticed, but right now I'd like to go.I know they are a no good shower of shite who continue to let you down,half of them appear not to give a toss about my club,the club I've supported for 35 years but they don't matter,they aren't important.This is my club in deep shit and its like its on the ropes and I just want to be there in the hour of need..Maybe If I'd suffered what you pooer feckers have had to suffer this season I might think differently,maybe I'm full of wind and piss spouting romanticised shit about a group of spineless feckers but like I said the players,the 'mad as a shithouse rat' Manager don't matter its my Club that matters

100% on the ball there HF.:038:

Do you want my number, you can meet us for a pre match drink. What time are you arriving ?? :icon_wink

I actually drove down to the ticket office this morning and bought a ticket, I didnt really want to but something made me. Can confirm \i was the only one in there.

Just done the same,bought 2 tickets then booked the train tickets another £85 gone on this shower,before lots of beer to numb the senses

Do you want my number, you can meet us for a pre match drink. What time are you arriving ?? :icon_wink

No chance of me going,I haven't got a pot to piss in.Will be Soccer Saturday for me and listening to Le Tissier cheer when Southampton go ahead

Last edited:

I really haven't felt any desire to go to an away match all season, and I've been to the least number of home matches this year than for about 5 years. But for some reason I'd really like to go to Barnsley now.
I'm trying to persuade others, so far unsuccessfully.

I really haven't felt any desire to go to an away match all season, and I've been to the least number of home matches this year than for about 5 years. But for some reason I'd really like to go to Barnsley now.
I'm trying to persuade others, so far unsuccessfully.

Just do it - you know that in your heart you just have to be there

Get a seat on one of the windowlicker buses, if no one else will go with you

Another car-load signed up for pain.

Ticket office empty....

Those extra 3,000 tickets are beginning to look a bit of an embarrasment.

Highland Fox will recognise me then from Kilmarnock:icon_bigg

Where did that come from? You need to read HF's reply.

Last edited:
Can't miss this one for anything. Bit like Durham really, didn't want to spend the cash as I see it as a waste at the moment but felt compelled that I had to get a ticket.

Just to let you know my record so far this season. Been to 7 and-a-half matches so far this season, and in those games City have collected a grand total of 1 point and have failed to score!

Shall I take my ticket back now? :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670