Best Line in a film!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy - Life Of Brian

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

I think that's right anyway, if my memory serves me well :icon_wink

not really a line but more of a monologue, the one from trainspotting. Pure class.

Last edited:
I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. - 2001: A Space Odyssey

fcukcov said:
not really a line but more of a monologue, the one from trainspotting. Pure class.

The one with Renton about him hating the English, and the Scots, etc...?

Trainspotting

John Hodge

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the **** you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed up brats you spawned to replace yourself.
Choose your future.
Choose life.

The one I was thinking of was when they got off the train and were in the countryside. Renton's speech about hating Scotland and thinking the English were w&nkers.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
The one I was thinking of was when they got off the train and were in the countryside. Renton's speech about hating Scotland and thinking the English were w&nkers.

I'm aware of your choice :icon_lol: I was backing up Fcukcov's :icon_lol:

This is the badger!

It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the ****ing Earth! The most wretched miserable servile pathetic trash that was ever shat on civilization. Some people hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to get colonized by. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a shite state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any ****ing difference!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669