Big fecking brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarby

Why is this gobshite back on TV.

Just seen it on the bbc website
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10277019.stm

Apparently there is a bird that was expelled from school and mooned at a monk. wow shes awesome and respectable lets stick the cow on telly

A chap from Leicester who lost both his legs

Beyonce look a like and a jordan one

a man that walked through Leeds naked

a man that thinks he has visited the sun

a slapper

a guy that takes his washing to be done by his granma (in leicester) - he lives in london

a squatter who thinks she is an elf

somebody that wont go outside because she didnt like her bloody eyebrows

thank god the world cup is on,

Presenter Davina McCall told viewers at the start of the show: "Don't be sad because over the next 13 weeks we're going to go out with an almighty bang."

Oh YES! Blow the whole lot of them up in da house. I'll video that.

-Not that I condone or wish any injury or death to innocent people-

If there's one thing that Big Brother has taught me it's this ... No matter how low we, as a race, sink. Television will always come up with a means by which we can plumb new depths.

If there's one thing that Big Brother has taught me it's this ... No matter how low we, as a race, sink. Television will always come up with a means by which we can plumb new depths.

They are only responding to demand, which is the saddest indictment of all

Any decent flange this year ?

MK ? What's the juggage like ?

bb-682_1062097a.jpg

Is the big bald tattooed guy from Leicester? He does look familiar.

Is the big bald tattooed guy from Leicester? He does look familiar.

According to the guy at work one guy was in his halls at Leicester uni, and according to Clee Jnr one of them is a coach from the Leicester Cobras.

I don't watch it so no idea if either of those two are him, just what I've picked up from Twitter and Facebook.

Please, dont get me started.

I wont be able to stop once I get ranting about a program so bad it should be illegal.

I have never pysically wanted to punch a woman, untill, for the 7th time, I had to put up with Davina Mccall shouting at the screen as If we were seeing the re-birth of Christ himself.

In the words of Frankie Boyle - "it should be renamed how many bored single woman and homosexuals are there in Britain?"

:081::081::081:

Please, dont get me started.

I wont be able to stop once I get ranting about a program so bad it should be illegal.

I have never pysically wanted to punch a woman, untill, for the 7th time, I had to put up with Davina Mccall shouting at the screen as If we were seeing the re-birth of Christ himself.

In the words of Frankie Boyle - "it should be renamed how many bored single woman and homosexuals are there in Britain?"

:081::081::081:

you must be a right **** if you sit there and watch it. Turn the ****er off or are you too stupid to realise you can do that...... FFS!

Any decent flange this year ?

MK ? What's the juggage like ?

Can't help homer, just can't face watching that shite for the returns, jug wise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573