Pre Match Birmingham City Vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen the roflcopter for many years. It is good to see fun things from the past.

Jeeeesh - that's amazing!! I know plenty of people who claimed to have heard David Herd's leg break at Old Trafford in 1967 but have never before met anybody who has such finely tuned hearing that they could hear a lickle-ickle muscle injury.

Well I am superior to most so it's not exactly hard for me to hear, even from my house.

Train Geeks.

£11.80 current off-peak return.

Is this likely to be different on walking up Saturday?

The off-peak return is a walk-up ticket; same price whenever you buy it.

Edit: Be sure to ask for an off-peak day return. The off-peak return is valid for return within a month and costs £16.10

Last edited:
If you want to travel very early (07:16 or 07:49 from Leicester) and return late (19:22 or 20:22 from New Street), there are still Advance Single tickets available for these services at £4.50 each way.

You can book them online with a credit or debit card and collect them from one of the machines at the station immediately before travel. They are valid only on the specified trains though.

The White kit is going to get a run out for this one

Ian Stringer‏@StringerSport

Nigel Pearson has told me Jamie Vardy hasn't trained for the last few days through illness and is touch and go for Saturday #lcfc

Good to know that we have top quality backup with Waggy waiting in the wings ... Oh, hang on ...

We must have loads of options surely? I mean we just loaned out a striker who has scored at the highest level.

We must have loads of options surely? I mean we just loaned out a striker who has scored at the highest level.
.........but gave the impression on too many occasions, in my view, of not giving a toss when playing for us..............

Last edited:
.........but gave the impression on too many occasions, in my view, of not giving a toss when playing for us..............

Beckford not giving a toss is still better than Waghorn working his rubbish little socks off.

Beckford not giving a toss is still better than Waghorn working his rubbish little socks off.
We'll have to disagree. I just get the impression that not having Beckford around is contributing to a positive team spirit, and having the displeasure of seeing most of his displays this season ( Charlton away for example was a disgrace in my eyes ) I'm glad to see the back of him for a while. As to the Birmingham game I could see NP going for Futacs or Schlupp anyway.

The only way is Schlupp, baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670