Blackpool away moved to Wed 21st March

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he's fit enough for that? I know he scored for the reserves the other day, but that was the first game he's had since his injury, could take a while before he's back to match fitness. I think if he does feature against Cov, it'll more than likely be a cameo off the bench towards the end of the game.

Does anyone know how Waghorn's getting on? Could be a decent option coming off the bench... Basically, absolutely anyone would be better than Steve Howard.

Unless we are chasing the game in the last 10 mins against 2 big strong CBs, in which case Super Steve is exactly the player to bring on to mix it up.

Unless we are chasing the game in the last 10 mins against 2 big strong CBs, in which case Super Steve is exactly the player to bring on to mix it up.

A lumbering oaf who just fouls the opposing centre backs and offers no attacking threat? Yeah, sounds great.

Or ... who holds it up, pulls two defenders to him and lays it off into space for another City player, and who knows all the tricks for trying to win a free-kick in a dangerous area.

Or ... who holds it up, pulls two defenders to him and lays it off into space for another City player, and who knows all the tricks for trying to win a free-kick in a dangerous area.

He doesn't hold the ball up. He fouls defenders and loses posession for us. He doesn't win free kicks. He fouls defenders and loses posession for us.

I'd much rather have a striker who knows where the net is on the field for the last few minutes.

Most young vibrant people love Hull with its burgeoning cafe culture

Oh yes, the balmy piazzas of Hull, full of tanned lotharios on mopeds, pausing to look over their sunglasses at the stunning bella bambinas

I imagine Easter weekend will be busy in Hull too, with the Pope's speech and all that

Macky.I think you will find that the lists of the best and worst places to live are compiled by the upper class presenters of "location" programmes.Most young vibrant people love Hull with its burgeoning cafe culture and would baulk at the idea of a twee enclave such as Kenilworth.No Macky-if you can locate a pulse get yourself to Fish City for a weekend.Be advised though-if you meet a young lady who tells you her occupation is a patty slapper tread carefully!

In my experience the word "twee" is only used by those who have no understanding of architecture. In that context your criticism of Kenilworth is interesting. Do you prefer Sheffield to Oxford?

Your sentence on "vibrant young people" ("vacuous" seems a better word than "vibrant" to describe those who prefer Hull to Kenilwoth) may reflect the young people you know. However, I have found that there are architecturally and socially aware people of all ages in even the most unpromising of cities. Perhaps you should reconsider the young people you mix with.

Hull FC took advantage of a colossal blunder by Milan and Lee Hoos and were entitled to do so. Our stupidity worked to their advantage. I have nothing against Hull and since I admire two of their players - Hobbs and Fryatt - wish them well, though not against Leicester..

Is John Prescott part of this cafe culture?

If so, I think I'll have tea

Most young vibrant people love Hull with its burgeoning cafe culture

You sir are a genius. Thats the funniest thing I've read on here for ages. I see what you did, you tried to make out Hull is Madrid when we all know its a ****ing dump. In fact its the worst place on planet earth I've ever visited.

You've obviously never been to Merthyr Tydfil then DF.

Your sentence on "vibrant young people" ("vacuous" seems a better word than "vibrant" to describe those who prefer Hull to Kenilwoth) may reflect the young people you know. However, I have found that there are architecturally and socially aware people of all ages in even the most unpromising of cities. Perhaps you should reconsider the young people you mix with.

I think he was talking about Kenilworth Avenue in Hull. What person, vibrant and/or young, would want to live there?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=kenilworth+avenue+hull&hl=en&ll=53.766757,-0.381825&spn=0.000538,0.001635&hnear=Kenilworth+Ave,+Hull,+United+Kingdom&gl=uk&t=h&z=20&layer=c&cbll=53.766757,-0.381825&panoid=BAdZv7wgLwYKWapQdqWXPw&cbp=12,78.15,,1,12.76

Not a lot to do - not even allowed to play ball games.

If they can move the venue to the san siro I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669