Bloody hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

What was that line-up all about? 'Resting' Hammond, Hume and Smith is an insult to the fans who made the trip IMO. Can CL really think we can go to Reading and make such drastic changes and get anything from the match? Are we really going to places like Reading and not expecting to get anything from the match?
What the **** is going on?

It's wrong Alex. the lineup tonight was kick in the teeth to those that travelled. I am losing faith quickly, never thought I would say it but I don't have any passion for LCFC at the moment. We need a new dawn....

I feel the same too....i've been a season ticket holder for 15 years now and i can't remember a time when i couldn't be arsed to go and watch city, apart from Boxing day...i went, but really wasn't up for it. Not cos it was Millwall but for the fact i was going to watch a match where my sunday team had more passion! i had us to get 4 points over the xmas period but it looks like just the 1 with Norwich and Crystal Palace to come!

What the f**k is going on!!!!

As for the team he put out tonight.....don't get me started!!!!!!!

would you stop all this funking moaning i just asked the magic 8 ball if we were goin to get relegated and it said "absolutely not" so panic over ;)

DurhamFox said:
It's wrong Alex. the lineup tonight was kick in the teeth to those that travelled. I am losing faith quickly, never thought I would say it but I don't have any passion for LCFC at the moment. We need a new dawn....

Craig just rolled over before the game had even started. that line-up was an insult to the leicester fans.

Resting our best players when we are so close to a relegation spot is ridiculous.

Accepting a defeat before a ball is even kicked, when we are so close to a relegation spot is ridiculous. Craig should be installing some fight into the team, not telling them not to bother!!!!!!!! :mad:

If even he doesn't think we can win, he should go. NOW!

I have lost the faith, My passion and love for the club remains, but something has got to change.

you didnt get that ball off gary megsons car boot sale did you?
i was a supporter of levein up untill the crewe game and im sorry getting 2 points for the two crappest teams in the league is absolute bollocks. I also cant remember a time when i felt so low about it all. only a change in personel can get that spirit back. im just not sure if we can afford to get a new manager before the transfer window finishes and let him buy players to add to a team he doesnt really know. unless its the birch ofcourse, Altough his rose tinted goggles are well in place after listening to the phone in

in the millwall game, second half we played 3-5-2
worked well, but that line up was just boring.. i can see why we would play it Vs bolton, as there class but wats going on.....

like the mid with hughes, GW and the ice man, got lots of class there but u need 2 strikers on the field... and ppl that play on the floor, nice passing game, use the quality...

its very strange in my opinion

:(

Last edited:
glover7 said:
in the millwall game, second half we played 3-5-2
worked well, but that line up was just boring.. i can see why we would play it Vs bolton, as there class but wats going on.....

like the mid with hughes, GW and the ice man, got lots of class there but u need 2 strikers on the field... and ppl that play on the floor, nice passing game, use the quality...

its very strange in my opinion

:(

i think everyone except craig agrees with you.

can i be the manager then??? plezzzzzz

think thats how CL got the job, maybe it will work for me too

hehe ;)

glover7 said:
can i be the manager then??? plezzzzzz

think thats how CL got the job, maybe it will work for me too

hehe ;)

sure, you get my vote :)

Yup, couldn't work the lineup out really... Playing 4-5-1 I thought was fair enough, but Smith should've started and I think Hume should've played on the right instead of Sylla as well... In fact, I would've been tempted to have Hammond on instead of De Vries as well. De Vries doesn't win headers anyway, so may as well have not had him on... When he did win headers, they didn't go anywhere near our team..

It is an insult, what a twat. IN this leauge ANY team can beat ANY team on ANY given day. Kisnorbo said it himself after the Milwall match, so he must of told CL over breakfast, Lunch or Dinner:icon_conf:icon_conf

Reading were in no way unbeatable, and had we of put out our best team I think we could of won. Instead he tried to make us burnley, and we are not Burnely!

Yes I too think CL should go, but with 18months left on his contract I have major doubts if were going to be sacking him.:102::102:

Was an absolutely desparate game tonight, ranks alongside the worst I;ve ever been to.

Hume not even coming on was disgraceful and Sylla should never wear the shirt again. MdV was excellent as the lone striker by the way.,

Just passed the team coach on the M69. Felt like following it to Leicester so I could ask CL about his team selection tonight.

He said a few days ago that he thought the whole squad could be used over the Xmas period. If he decided to 'rest' some of the players tonight because they're tired I might let him off his team selection tonight. And to be fair Smith has looked tired in the last few games.

But if the decision to play MdV up front by himself was tactical I think Levein made a big mistake. It gave the impression that we were playing for a draw. He talks about the players not having confidence, but if you set out to play in a negative way you're telling them you're not confident that they can win the game. I got the impression that he'd already decided we weren't going to win this one, so he was saving his most dangerous players for Saturday.

Having said that though, I still think we played better tonight than we were doing earlier in the season - and the Radio Berkshire commentators thought we were one of the better teams to have played them this season. I think that probably just illustrates how poor this league is though.

And the people who were booing MdV were a disgrace, as usual. It's not his fault he got picked ahead of the others, if you don't agree with the manager's team selection, blame the manager, not the player he's selected in front of your favourite. At least MdV appeared to be trying to win the game, he seemed to be the only one of our players who managed any shots on target.

webmaster said:
Just eaten the team coach on the M69.
Cheers Webbo good work, hope we can claim on the insurance and get some quality in....
p.s. did sylla taste of shite?

I didnt see any of the players come over and clap the fans, did anyone else?

Fox Fan said:
I didnt see any of the players come over and clap the fans, did anyone else?
You're kidding Fox Fan?
Fecking sums the feckers up.
Too busy buying cars made of larks tongues to spend 20 seconds with the people who are paying their wages....
I applaud all those who made the trip from wherever you live.....(I hope you're blushing oxfox...)

MKFox said:
You're kidding Fox Fan?
Fecking sums the feckers up.
Too busy buying cars made of larks tongues to spend 20 seconds with the people who are paying their wages....
I applaud all those who made the trip from wherever you live.....(I hope you're blushing oxfox...)

Nope, not the first time under CL either. They didnt at Sheff Unt last season. They were more intrested in going round all the reading players and each other. INfact I saw Rab Douglas 'high 5' with one player (could of been Kisnorbo) after the match. Whats that about?

Btw MK, Barnt Green is just south of Birmingham:icon_cool

The worst fact of this apparent ignoring of the fans, was that when Levein joined the club he stated he wanted a team of players the fans can identify with, I would say in some respects we seem further away than ever, it is a faceless team with little or no character and is completely lacking leadership.

The fans have been remarkably paitent this season, there has been little in the way of criticism levelled at the players except the odd boo at half time and full time and the usual moan and groans at misplaced passes etc, but as yet the crowd havent really turned on the manager or the players, especially bearing in mind our league position, the crowds have been quiet at home but what do people expect when it appears the players dont seem to care.

As for Levein stating he wanted young and hungry players, I dont agree, most of this lot appear to be happy picking up their wages, take a look around the Walkers car park and then tell me that these players have any incentitive or desire to better themselves, too many Porsches, BMW's and Merc's for my liking, these players havent even proven themselves yet, they are all too comfortable and there is no fear factor.

The ill discipline is a disgrace, every team will collect bookings and sending offs, but IMO the dicipline hasnt improved one bit from Adams time in charge, the sign of a good a manager is someone who can control his players and command respect, our disciplinary record was very good under MON, and it wasnt too bad under McGhee or Little, coincidently better times for our club, you are not going to win matches when playing with 10 men or with players suspended, again Levein stated that discipline would be a key to this season as we were going to operate with a smaller squad, do these players listen or respect Levein, it appears not, we have now had 3 players sent off in the last 5 league games, surely another sign Levein is losing or has lost the respect of the dressing room.

We have to make changes now, the signs are all pointing to our situation getting worse, we have a young squad that contains a fair amount of talent and given a manager who can organise them into a decent unit, we still have a chance of saving our season and our club, the longer we keep Levein the more these players will lose confidence and many will be or could be scarred for the rest of their careers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670