BLOODY JOKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
MKFox said:
lazzer said:
in reference as to wether homer237 deserved it or not i can only add that on meeting and playing in the same team as him in the foxes trust tournament he is of a mature and sensible character and would not willingly cause any grief.

couldn't agree more.
i'd probably spell whether right though :wink:

mk how does feck off sound :roll:

homer said:
Nobody is suggesting the FT should read all the messageboards

This guy sent a letter to the FT as soon as it happened, and has yet to receive any kind of response - the club responded and told him to f*ck off, but the supposed fans representatives haven't given him the grace to investigate what appears to be an absolute outrage - particularly in terms of the arbitrary way he has been dealt with

Still, you've been busy with the fabulous competition to create some songs, and are no doubt busy printing songsheets for us all (FT managed to get on all of the messageboards, for that one) - so that's OK then.

Let me get this right... this thread is about having a go at the club for an apparently obvious miscarriage of justice (or lack of any justice whatsoever)... Now you're having a go at the Foxes Trust too? Can nobody keep anyone happy around here?

The FT is here now - how about we give them a chance? I trust that everyone that is moaning about the FT is a member? :roll:

Pretty sure he said he wasn't a member

Are you saying that he can't be helped until he pays his subs, then ?

You implied that to criticise the work of the FT you have to be a member

The FT has set itself up to represent all LCFC fans, regardless of whether they want/can afford to pay subscriptions to it, and it has done tremendous work to do exactly that.

As it is now an established body, it is everyone's right to criticise/analyse/comment on anything it does - whether homer637 has stumped up some cash or not

homer said:
You implied that to criticise the work of the FT you have to be a member

The FT has set itself up to represent all LCFC fans, regardless of whether they want/can afford to pay subscriptions to it, and it has done tremendous work to do exactly that.

As it is now an established body, it is everyone's right to criticise/analyse/comment on anything it does - whether homer637 has stumped up some cash or not

It was actaully homer 237 .Homer 637 is a right troublemaker and deserves to be banned, as do any castrated sheep :roll:

Whoops

That f*ckin' homer637 is always standing up at games and swearing.
Ban him, I say

lazzer said:
he's mason though immune from prosecution :roll:

Well Perry is usually the one doing the prosecuting.

They only made two series of Ironside, but Raymond Burr decided he couldn't work with the producer any more

He got tired of being pushed around

Fair play to you Homer. I wish you all the best in your quest for justice! I would go as far as to write to your local MP. Keithy Vaz or Greville Janner or who ever the swine is these days...

I recently read the Tim Davies interview in the Fox summer special where the question of standing was asked. Young Tomothy seems an honest bloke who said that he always replies to letters sent to him. Could be worth a go.

Fossebhoy said:
Fair play to you Homer. I wish you all the best in your quest for justice! I would go as far as to write to your local MP. Keithy Vaz or Greville Janner or who ever the swine is these days...

I recently read the Tim Davies interview in the Fox summer special where the question of standing was asked. Young Tomothy seems an honest bloke who said that he always replies to letters sent to him. Could be worth a go.

Thanks Fossebhoy, thats a good idea, If i do not get any luck contacting the club i will certainly try it.

Fossebhoy said:

Can confirm that Tim Davies seems like a very genuine bloke and does respond to any correspondence.

Fossebhoy said:

Can confirm that Tim Davies seems like a very genuine bloke and does respond to any correspondence.

homer said:
Nobody is suggesting the FT should read all the messageboards

This guy sent a letter to the FT as soon as it happened, and has yet to receive any kind of response - the club responded and told him to f*ck off, but the supposed fans representatives haven't given him the grace to investigate what appears to be an absolute outrage - particularly in terms of the arbitrary way he has been dealt with

Still, you've been busy with the fabulous competition to create some songs, and are no doubt busy printing songsheets for us all (FT managed to get on all of the messageboards, for that one) - so that's OK then.

It is a great deal quicker to make a post then read the 100's per day.

We weren't aware of the clubs response which is why we hadn't stepped in. In the first instance it is best the individual has a go themselves first & then we can get involved if we feel the issue hasn't been dealt with satisfactorily.

We have made contact with the club today raising some very specific issues about this case.

It is true he isn't a member (as yet) & we will still working on it, however it is a stonger arguement with the club if we can say 'our member' as we have a clearer mandate to represent them.

If you looking for the FT to get involved in any fan issue then you really should be supporting us through membership. £10 or £5 for concessions is hardly a huge amount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566