BLOODY JOKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxes_Trust said:
homer said:
Nobody is suggesting the FT should read all the messageboards

This guy sent a letter to the FT as soon as it happened, and has yet to receive any kind of response - the club responded and told him to f*ck off, but the supposed fans representatives haven't given him the grace to investigate what appears to be an absolute outrage - particularly in terms of the arbitrary way he has been dealt with

Still, you've been busy with the fabulous competition to create some songs, and are no doubt busy printing songsheets for us all (FT managed to get on all of the messageboards, for that one) - so that's OK then.

It is a great deal quicker to make a post then read the 100's per day.

We weren't aware of the clubs response which is why we hadn't stepped in. In the first instance it is best the individual has a go themselves first & then we can get involved if we feel the issue hasn't been dealt with satisfactorily.

We have made contact with the club today raising some very specific issues about this case.

It is true he isn't a member (as yet) & we will still working on it, however it is a stonger arguement with the club if we can say 'our member' as we have a clearer mandate to represent them.

If you looking for the FT to get involved in any fan issue then you really should be supporting us through membership. £10 or £5 for concessions is hardly a huge amount

Its only £10??? Ok i must have got confused with something else, i thought you had to donate 100s. I can spare £10 easily, i'll have a look on your site tonight as to where i can sign up.

i will too now i know it's only a tenner :oops:

MKFox said:

Actually its only a fiver for me cos im a student, Bargain!!! I'll prob donate some cash though when ive got out of student debt.

homer237 said:
MKFox said:

Actually its only a fiver for me cos im a student, Bargain!!! I'll prob donate some cash though when ive got out of student debt.

tax dodging soap dodging seat dodger !! :roll: :wink: :lol:

lazzer said:
homer237 said:
MKFox said:

tax dodging soap dodging seat dodger !! :roll: :wink: :lol:

I aint dodged the tax yet! Ive payed over £600 tax so far this year, hopefully should get it all back though.

£600 wow thats a lot nearly as much as i paid last month kinnel :roll:
and i caught you out on the seat .....guilty !!! hang the bastard

lazzer said:
..and i caught you out on the seat .....guilty !!! hang the bastard
i saw him too, seems the sort of young hooligan to be involved in rebelling against authority

one of those long haired beatniks listening to that rolling stones rubbish with no respect for anything.

SamuearlJackson said:
Are they allowing you to let someone else use your season ticket?

SamJ

No it says in the terms and conditions that i am not allowed to lend out my ticket. So basically im losing 4 games worth because of this. If i do lend it out then i could be in more trouble as they are expecting nobody to be in those seats.

I suggest you enter the radio leicester comertion - they're piss easy - my dad won last week there was about 10 callers who got the wrong awnser - and they give you 2 tickets!

Hope you win!

Fox Fan said:
I suggest you enter the radio leicester comertion - they're piss easy - my dad won last week there was about 10 callers who got the wrong awnser - and they give you 2 tickets!

Hope you win!

hehe, thing is im banned from the walkers, if they catch me im in big trouble, otherwise id just get tickets in the west stand for a couple of games. Always the away end :shock:

I don't really know how they could catch you though. I doubt they hold meetiings showing every banned person at the Walkers - I also doubt they review all the CCTV footage of the game?

The again you could increase the length of your ban, or get in trouble with the police :shock:

Fox Fan said:
The again you could increase the length of your ban, or get in trouble with the police :shock:

Why would he get in trouble with the police?

Even if he goes to the match when the club have banned him as far as I know he isn't breaking a law - unless the club get him for something silly like trespassing.

webmaster said:
Fox Fan said:

Why would he get in trouble with the police?

Even if he goes to the match when the club have banned him as far as I know he isn't breaking a law - unless the club get him for something silly like trespassing.

The way i feel ive been treated, i wouldnt put that past them.

I should imagine there are laws to stop people returning to football stadiums, e.g. the people looking for a fight. I suspect that the police probally have some kind of law realting to this, or the banning from football matches - im not saying there is but it would seem a logical deterent to stop football thigs returning to football grounds?

Fox Fan said:
I should imagine there are laws to stop people returning to football stadiums, e.g. the people looking for a fight. I suspect that the police probally have some kind of law realting to this, or the banning from football matches - im not saying there is but it would seem a logical deterent to stop football thigs returning to football grounds?

Police can stop someone going to a football ground if they've been banned by the courts.
But I'm not sure if anyone would be committing an offence if they ignore a ban imposed by the club - other than trespass - ie going on the club's land without permission. And even then it could be argued that if they sold him a ticket for a mtach they're giving him oermission to attend.

So I think the only danger if to Homer237 if he ignores the ban is that the club extends the ban.
I think if he goes to the match he's only likely to be caught if one of the stewards recognises him, and if he sits in a different part of the ground he'll probably get away with it. As long as he doesn't disguise himself by wearing a ginger wig.
I'm not a lawyer thoguh, so please don't take this as legal advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566