bnp on question time

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKFox

just watching sky pictures from the demo outside the bbc. Talk of not going ahead with it tonight.

surprised the bnp members haven't steamed down there yet, still, takes a while from millwall

they mentioned something about pre-recording it in a secret location, but obviously havent then...

The way to show the BNP up for the racist group that they are is not to censor them. Like it or not they are a recognised and official Political Party in the UK and they should be afforded the same rights as all other Political Party's.

Now don't get me wrong, I think the racist messages and beliefs that they have are deplorable but they should be allowed to put these forward and then everyone can see what they really stand for and base their opinions accordingly.

Last edited:
I find it very strange all this fuss. What's the issue? They are a legitimate political party like the tories and labour (ish.

I find it very strange all this fuss. What's the issue? They are a legitimate political party like the tories and labour (ish.

I agree. If you don't like them don't vote for them. In a democratic society we should not be campaigning to banish a legitimate political party from a national broadcasting network.

It's irrelevant whether or not they are a legitimate party, being a member of any party isn't criteria for appearing on Question Time.

The 'fuss' is being created by the usual suspect SWP types, banging their 'no platform' drums.
Personally, I think that's nonsense. Debate them and expose them for the scum that they are.

It's irrelevant whether or not they are a legitimate party, being a member of any party isn't criteria for appearing on Question Time.

The 'fuss' is being created by the usual suspect SWP types, banging their 'no platform' drums.
Personally, I think that's nonsense. Debate them and expose them for the scum that they are.

I'm torn between hoping that happens and fearing that the news coverage and the appearance on Question Time will allow those who won't follow the arguments to claim legitimacy along with the other parties.

At the same time not putting them on will allow them to say they are conspired against so it's a rock and a hard place.

I hope they have a torrid time.

They think the holocaust was exaggerated and won't let non-whites in the party. There's nothing legitimate about them, mate.

In a society where we have freedom of thought and freedom association we are all free to think what we want and associate with whom we want and run our organizations as we want. Their beliefs and party rules do not break any laws.

I happen to believe in evolution but I do not think that all religious figures should be banned. I believe that abortion should be legal but I do not wish to ban any group that is pro-life.

I hope someone asks the question that we all want answering. What's his favourite monster munch flavour?

Also, would the nazi thug, if he got into power, allow Edgar Davids to work in this country, or would they send him home with all the doctors and nurses they want to get rid of?

He'd probably want to send Mungongo back to the Congo as well. Billy Shitpants could stay and put a shift in though.

I'm torn between hoping that happens and fearing that the news coverage and the appearance on Question Time will allow those who won't follow the arguments to claim legitimacy along with the other parties.

At the same time not putting them on will allow them to say they are conspired against so it's a rock and a hard place.

I hope they have a torrid time.

But, if you prevent them from appearing on programmes like this people will only hear the BNP argument, presented by the BNP.
Their views need to be challenged in open debate.

He'd probably want to send Mungongo back to the Congo as well. Billy Shitpants could stay and put a shift in though.

I think Shitpants would be screwed too... I think he has some Jewish heritage in him.

In a society where we have freedom of thought and freedom association we are all free to think what we want and associate with whom we want and run our organizations as we want. Their beliefs and party rules do not break any laws.

They do actually, they've been forced to suspend membership precisely because of that.

I think Shitpants would be screwed too... I think he has some Jewish heritage in him.

Bollocks.

So a jiggered Xbox, Nige walks out and we lose our two best players to the new BNP government that's in power after gathering support on QT. What a shit day.

Bit racist .

Shaun-Wright-Phillips-001.jpg

Why is everyone so interested to hear his views on things when they clearly despise him? I'm confused.

It was a complete farce, the show was set up to tear Griffin to pieces, and this is supposed to be a democratic country, what bollocks. All of the audience was hostile towards him.

Loved the bit where he shut Jack Straw up by saying his father was locked up during the war for refusing to fight.

Anyway I am not a BNP fan by a long way, but I am a fan of democracy which was not shown tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566