Booking a holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willlow

I am planning to go away at the end of July for a weeks holiday with the Mrs. We are going to leave it until a couple of days before hand to book it, and I wondered if anybody can recommend any websites/holiday firms that offer good discounts if you book late?

Any help appreciated :038:

I am planning to go away at the end of July for a weeks holiday with the Mrs. We are going to leave it until a couple of days before hand to book it, and I wondered if anybody can recommend any websites/holiday firms that offer good discounts if you book late?

Teletext were good when we used them a few years back

www.hotels4u.com is who I normally use, thats after booking a flight with my very good friends at Ryanair.

www.travelrepublic.co.uk are also normally cheap (hotels)

Where you fancy going? Got a budget?

If you have a quidco account, it might be worth booking a hotel/holiday via a link on their site. I know on hotels4u they are offering 5%. Not a massive amount I know, but I just got £35 back on a hotel I booked for my old man.

Last edited:
www.hotels4u.com is who I normally use, thats after booking a flight with my very good friends at Ryanair.

www.travelrepublic.co.uk are also normally cheap (hotels)

Where you fancy going? Got a budget?

If you have a quidco account, it might be worth booking a hotel/holiday via a link on their site. I know on hotels4u they are offering 5%. Not a massive amount I know, but I just got £35 back on a hotel I booked for my old man.

Cheers for your help :038:

Really don't mind where I go nas long as it is warm and there is a nice beach, and am looking to spend around £300 per person for flight and hotel.

Last edited:
One thing to take on board is, the likes of Teletext, On the Beach etc mostly use budget airlines to make their prices look good. One downside to this is, by the time you've added on baggage fees, the price can jump up £40-50 each.

I much prefer now, to book a flight, then find a hotel. Transfers are nearly always cheap enough to find. We used a2btransfers in Gran Canaria last month, who were 1st class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669