Post Match Bournemouth 0 Leicester 1 FA Cup R5

Anyway, entertaining but scrappy game, great goal.

It's destined that Enzo will come up against Pep. We can beat them.

Man City should be kicked out for cheating for playing KDB and Haaland in an FA Cup game...

5 for Haaland, with 4 of them assisted by KDB!

I had to watch on a bookmaker's stream in the end. Good job too as it reminded me to lay off my Bournemouth bet early instead of waiting for the next round.

On the football side though...well, that's well & truly ****ed it. We've no option but to try & win the double now.

Probably not the best time to disclose that I put a fair few quid on us to win it this year….

That’s the run over and done with

I don't think Cannon was poor, he worked his bollocks off but he was trying to pick up scraps to be fair to him. I don't know what it is about him but I like the cut of his jib. I think there's a very good player in there given time.
I agree. But I really think he needs a support striker just behind him. Not sure if Enzo's system can accomodate that, but if it was me I'd be searching the world for a Shinji type.

Absolutely ****ing wonderful stuff

Pretty sure Enzo won’t have to give the travelling fans their money back now, will he?

Sensational performances from Vestergaard and Choudhury. ****ing outstanding. Ricky and Justin made a massive difference, and Marcal turned from a complete duffer in the first half to a pretty decent threat in the second.

And that goal was ****ing magnificent

Raikhy was shit, Praet was totally shit, Cannon was poor and Yunus should have had three but fluffed them all. Iheanacho was nothing short of embarrassing.

But, ****ing hell - fair play to the Leicester reserves for taking us through to the quarter ****ing finals

****ing get in
Agree with it all apart from Praet. I thought he was decent and he will only get better the more he plays.

Tail end of the second half , felt like Deja vu from previous 2 games as commentator said “ if Leicester don’t win this, they’ve only got themselves to blame”

3rd time lucky then :)

The finishing from both sides was woeful throughout the match but Fatawu's strike was superb.
There were a couple of City players not on their game tonight, but HC, JV and CC made up for them.
Substitutes made the difference.
Great effort and we got the right result with less than half a team - FA Cup's exciting, ain't it?

Of course, this means that the game with Southampton has to be rearranged.

And one other quite odd fact.

The FA Cup Final is on 25th May.
The Championship Play Off Final is on 26th May.

What a result with our reserves.

Not always pretty. But some strong performances. Shout to Marcels second half performance.

Choudhury, Justin, Vesty, Ricardo all solid. Good cameo by Nelson.

Yunis is a strange player. He obviously has talent on the ball, but needs to learn to pass quicker and finish. Not sure if he will always be one of those players that never quite makes it, or something changes and he starts smashing it. Could go either way.

Preat is complete waste of space. Forgot he was playing.

Great win, especially considering all the changes made.

I can only assume that BN lumped it on Bournemouth for the win.

Went to this one for my first trip to Bournemouth - really enjoyable match, quality from us got better as we went on and brought on some of our first teamers. As others have said had the feeling of another night of missed chances, particularly Akgun right in front of us.

Some brilliant performances - Vesty, Hamza and some of our subs. Akgun deserved a goal.

Surprised no one has mentioned Stolarczyk who was having a nightmare with his passing game. He and Vesty did miss the options Winks offers though

Brilliant stuff and a fantastic goal to win it

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463