Post Match Bournemouth 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just frustrated by the first-half shower of shit.

To add, I think Amartey is growing into a decent central midfielder.

I only saw the first half. Obviously missed something special if we did ok. We were wank in the first half.

How did we lose that?

We need to start playing more from the start like Saturday and the second half today rather than sitting back so much.

Musa just looks clueless though, no idea what the scouts seen in him apart from speed. He's like Schlupp but without the strength and even less idea how to beat a man.

Can't keep losing away like this but I thought that was a lot better than the rest of our away games but i do realise that doesn't say much!
Last game I got to was Chelsea away and he (Musa) was dog dirt.

Oddly, I'm not as pissed off with that as I have been earlier in the season. We were at least in that match, and we might have scrambled a point.

It was an ugly game and we looked poor for most of it but at least we fought and we tried. I think the spirit was there.

Obviously, I'd have preferred at least a point but that performance gives me hope. We'll be right.

Much better second half, after a truly piss poor first

But failing to take one of those chances is just plain ridiculous

Huth and Okazaki were wasteful, and Ulloa missing that absolute feckin' piss-easy sitter just isn't good enough

Stupid wankers

Reactions: FIF
I feel sick.

In fairness to Ulloa, it was crowded in there and he didn't have time to pick a spot. He just thumped it and hoped, the keeper was in the way. Could have gone either way. Sometimes they go in, sometimes they don't.

In fairness to Ulloa, it was crowded in there and he didn't have time to pick a spot. He just thumped it and hoped, the keeper was in the way. Could have gone either way. Sometimes they go in, sometimes they don't.

Agree with this.

If we hadn't started like scared little bunnies waiting to be killed we might not have needed it.

Reactions: FIF
There are only 6 decent teams. We should be fighting for top 6 not bottom 5.
Probably would be if we had properly recruited when we were at the height of our talent drawing power. That has gone now. Credit to Bournemouth who have earned their league position.

Its not that it was "little Bournemouth" they're a good side with a great manager. Not their fault it's a small stadium.

It's just so frustrating to see a team that played with so much freedom last year play with so much fear this year. Not just this game, but all season (except Saturday). I think this can only come from the fact that we are champions and that means that for the first time, we have something to lose.

It's pretty much the same side and yet looks, at times, as if they've never played together. It's no good conceding possession as we do without being able to hit incisively on the break and that comes from belief which seems to have disappeared.

We at least had a go second half, but it was too little, too late. Claudio has to somehow get into their heads and rekindle that attitude that we had last season otherwise we are in trouble.

I may, of course, be talking absolute bollocks because I've had a lot to drink and I'm pissed off that B'mth beat us and I'll take a load of grief tomorrow from the locals.

Its not that it was "little Bournemouth" they're a good side with a great manager. Not their fault it's a small stadium.

It's just so frustrating to see a team that played with so much freedom last year play with so much fear this year. Not just this game, but all season (except Saturday). I think this can only come from the fact that we are champions and that means that for the first time, we have something to lose.

It's pretty much the same side and yet looks, at times, as if they've never played together. It's no good conceding possession as we do without being able to hit incisively on the break and that comes from belief which seems to have disappeared.

We at least had a go second half, but it was too little, too late. Claudio has to somehow get into their heads and rekindle that attitude that we had last season otherwise we are in trouble.

I may, of course, be talking absolute bollocks because I've had a lot to drink and I'm pissed off that B'mth beat us and I'll take a load of grief tomorrow from the locals.
They will want you to be pissed off. Best thing you can do is just say congratulations.

Frustrating. We struggled against Bournemouth even last season so a close game was to be expected. Pity we didn't really get going until the second half when 1-0 down with time ticking away.

Frustrating. We struggled against Bournemouth even last season so a close game was to be expected. Pity we didn't really get going until the second half when 1-0 down with time ticking away.
Needs addressing, not sure why its taking this long as its been nearly every away game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566