The hysterically annoying and totally unfounded, but traditional, Summer 2024 rumours thread.

He was brilliant when they beat us. There'll be a few EPL clubs interested though, so if we can get him it'd be a bit of a coup

It’s all very quiet around Ndidi.

He’s played around 275 times for the club now and has spent most of his career here but there’s very little noise around his situation.

I think he will leave, even if we offer him a contract - there have been a few times he could have left and it didn’t quite work out, so expect he will look for a change.

Anyway, I hope he stays. I really like Wilf.

It’s all very quiet around Ndidi.

He’s played around 275 times for the club now and has spent most of his career here but there’s very little noise around his situation.

I think he will leave, even if we offer him a contract - there have been a few times he could have left and it didn’t quite work out, so expect he will look for a change.

Anyway, I hope he stays. I really like Wilf.
It’s a good point. If he goes it feels it will be by the back door without the chance to say a proper goodbye

Sevilla are among a number of clubs monitoring Leicester City manager Enzo Maresca after the 44-year-old led the Foxes back to the Premier League. (Mail)

Sevilla are among a number of clubs monitoring Leicester City manager Enzo Maresca after the 44-year-old led the Foxes back to the Premier League. (Mail)
Enzo's off for a bit of Spanish sunshine, so get ready...

"David Moyes's Blue and White Army - - -"

I suppose it depends on how talks with hierarchy go , but rumours like this are expected when a manager does a good job.
Just like when a player is playing well.

Remember the Cags to Man City rumours for Zeillions

Moyes FFS.

So every single player who's performed under Maresca will then have to play in completely the opposite manner ? You couldn't find 2 playing styles further removed from each other if you were specifically told to.

So if Rudkin has any involvement it's nailed on I guess.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663