Post Match Bournemouth 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, it gets worse when you actually read the article!

The twat likens getting hit in the head with a football to a cricket ball!?!?

Seems like he's just using an extreme view to get himself back in the papers unless he is just a bit stupid after too many blows to the head from a football.

I'm pretty certain you cannot challenge cautions. You can challenge a red card and retrospective action can be taken if a referee reports that they didn't see an incident, but by cautioning the player, he has seen the incident (by definition) and therefore my understanding is that there is no point to this discussion.

I am fairly drunk though, so what do I know?

I'm pretty certain you cannot challenge cautions. You can challenge a red card and retrospective action can be taken if a referee reports that they didn't see an incident, but by cautioning the player, he has seen the incident (by definition) and therefore my understanding is that there is no point to this discussion.

Even in your pickled state you are correct.

Depends what the yellow card was formed if it was for raising his hand to Mings then he could possibly still be reprimanded for kicking the ball. In that position though, there's a small chance he might argue he was just clearing the ball into touch.

I believe it depends on whether the specific incident is acknowledged in the referees report. If the referee wrote about seeing Huth kick the ball against Wilson and deciding to issue a yellow card for it, then no further action can be taken.

This could be bollocks. Commentators and pundits freely make up laws of the game, such as 'raising your hand to an opponent' is worthy of a red card.

If the ref didn't see Huth booting the ball, he shouldn't be allowed to be a ref. This will quietly go away without anything further happening.

Depends what the yellow card was formed if it was for raising his hand to Mings then he could possibly still be reprimanded for kicking the ball. In that position though, there's a small chance he might argue he was just clearing the ball into touch.

That's what I said.

Gradel and Mings both taken out by us.

Ranieri's subtle change of tactics in evidence here!

So the first time we play each team, we take out their two best players for at least 6 months, so we get a weakened team for the return fixture!

How many yellow cards did that cost us? 1 or 2?

Gradel and Mings both taken out by us.

Ranieri's subtle change of tactics in evidence here!

So the first time we play each team, we take out their two best players for at least 6 months, so we get a weakened team for the return fixture!

How many yellow cards did that cost us? 1 or 2?
None if memory serves correct, the tackle by Drinkwater on Mings ( I think! ) was not deemed to be a foul and I don't think the other one was given as a foul either.

None if memory serves correct, the tackle by Drinkwater on Mings ( I think! ) was not deemed to be a foul and I don't think the other one was given as a foul either.

The Drinkwater tackle wasn't a foul, just a 50/50 full-bloodied attempt to win the ball.

I do not think that the Huth incident was worth all the attention which it seems to have rec'd, however, he does need to be careful: I have recently read, 'Proud Man Walking', the story of Ranieri's time at Chelsea. He, apparently, wanted Huth sold following a dismissal for foul play. I would not like CR to revisit those thoughts....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566