Bradley Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
and Norwich apparantly, seems Plymouth want £1m clear after paying Bolton 50% of their profit.
As were not paying a fee for a keeper or wingers MM may well sanction Ollie to outbid our rivals. Ollie obviously knows how good Norris is and where to fit him in our jigsaw.

I was just assuming that he was on about a centre midfield partnership. I assume a lot, it gets me nowhere but I find a lot easier to assume. A lot of Britain assumes.

I was only messing with you. :056: :002:

I reckon IH didn't like him and told him to sod off, but so as not to taint the lads reputation IH for once kept his mouth shut. It's happened before when clubs have chosen not to sign someone because of a medical problem

bit of friendly advice for the 20yo

don't beat your new boss at cards, unless you feel your face could do with "some adjustments" :045:

Members of his family and friends informed him of some of the critical and less than complimentary prejudiced opinions about him that have been posted in this thread.

He decided that if he came here he would be booed off the pitch if he made the slightest mistake so he has gone to a club where he was made to feel more welcome by the fans.

Members of his family and friends informed him of some of the critical and less than complimentary prejudiced opinions about him that have been posted in this thread.
Why?, what's been said?

He decided that if he came here he would be booed off the pitch if he made the slightest mistake so he has gone to a club where he was made to feel more welcome by the fans.

:081:

I called him a headless chicken.

I used to work at Elland Road as a student, if he thinks he will have it easy there he's dreaming, wankers the lot of them.

If he thinks he will have it easy there he's dreaming, wankers the lot of them.

Nothing wrong with Leeds folk TommyK, I spent many a year up there and love the place. I didn't get along with Leeds fans though, probably because I was beaten up by a bloke for celebrating our goal in a 1-0 win at Elland road around 98. I then got in trouble for skiving off work and watching the match.

As for being paid for being a student, it's a great job. :icon_wink

Never realised East Midlands Airport was a currency! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669