Bradley Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
One off the list then...if he's been won over by that poisoinous little c**nt at Leeds he can't be that creative anyway...bring on Keith Andrews?

Leeds United were preparing to confirm their fourth signing of the transfer window today by finalising the arrival of Bradley Johnson from Northampton Town.

The 20-year-old was due to undergo a medical at Thorp Arch before putting pen to paper on his contract following successful negotiations with United. It is anticipated that Johnson will sign a three-and-a-half year deal.

Leeds held preliminary talks with Johnson and his agent on Friday evening and, after spending the weekend considering the transfer from Sixfields to Elland Road, the winger has moved to accept United's offer.

Last edited:
Nah bring on Norris

You might be right...MK Dons now have the Andrews rumours as press talk/agent's hype....from MK Citizen newspaper...

MK Dons assistant boss Ray Mathias has dismissed reports that captain Keith Andrews is on his way to Leicester City in a £1.5m move.
National newspaper reports today suggested the Dons skipper was on his way to the Walkers Stadium.

But Paul Ince's right hand man told the Citizen: "We know nothing about it. Where these stories come from you never know.

"Keith has obviously been scoring a lot for us this season and like a lot of players who are doing well for us they're going to be linked elsewhere

Norris won't come cheap but £1.5M for Andrews also seemed way over generous!

Plymouth are demanding 2mil at least due to Boston taking a large percentage.

I have seen Andrews play, he's a proper captain but I reckon CCC would be a step too far.

TBH I am not bothered what money we pay. Its not my money, just get good players in I say to get us winning again.

Reported on SSN last night that we had a 1.5 million bid rejected along with Ipswich and an other club (can not remember which)

Probably QPR, they're signing everyone. More signings than a deaf and dumb picnic. :icon_conf

Any comments made by this poster are clearly not reflected by anyone connected to this site, in any way, shape or form. (So forget about legal action, he's just a maverick tosser.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669