Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m concerned about the sanity of 69 of my fellow TB’ers.

Anyone backing Brenda now is taking a massive gamble, by some accounts he's lost at least half of the players

A direct shot at Top I’d say. Also pretty delusional.
Fans aren’t as thick as Rodgers thinks they are. It’s a bit like his insistence last season that we didn’t have issues with defending set pieces. I think a lot of fans can see through stuff like this, despite what he thinks he’s able to do.

I think indirectly implying that the fans are idiots might just destroy the last shred of good will or patience many people have for Rodgers.

Personally I can look past a few bad results to start the season, even looking at the wider context of a pretty poor performance last season. This ****ing bleating about transfers and the fact that he isn’t coaching the players he has well enough has done it for me.

Next please. I don’t think he wants to do the job anymore.

Genuinely lost all respect for him over the way he’s handling this.
It’s depressing. All the good work has been dismantled. If we binned him tomorrow and sold Fofana and Youri on Monday we have still left ourselves too big a task to save this season in the time we have. From top to bottom the last 12 months has been a complete shambles.

I think indirectly implying that the fans are idiots might just destroy the last shred of good will or patience many people have for Rodgers.

Personally I can look past a few bad results to start the season, even looking at the wider context of a pretty poor performance last season. This ****ing bleating about transfers and the fact that he isn’t coaching the players he has well enough has done it for me.

Next please. I don’t think he wants to do the job anymore.
This is exactly it for me. The results I can look past, especially as there has been passages of some very good play. In the context of a season such as this where infrastructure must take precedence over big money signings, I’m sure they will end up being pretty meaningless. The ****ing drivel about not going to war with the club, then starting a war with the club before suggesting that fans have nothing to grumble about other than the lack of cash coming from the club’s owners, means Rodgers has to go for the good of all involved.

It’s depressing. All the good work has been dismantled. If we binned him tomorrow and sold Fofana and Youri on Monday we have still left ourselves too big a task to save this season in the time we have. From top to bottom the last 12 months has been a complete shambles.
What do you mean ‘save’ this season? I’m not being obstinate, I am genuinely asking. I dont think we will be challenging for a top 10 finish but personally, I’d be happy to take a 12th place or so finish so long as I can see that we are trying to move the club forward for the future. This, for me, would include ground expansion plans being cemented and the bringing in of new staff such as a set piece coach, a new HoR and a new manager. Football ebbs and flows and you can look to clubs like Arsenal, Tottenham, Manchester United, West Ham, Everton and a host more to see that this is the case. Accepting a poor season or two is fine so long as other things in the background are moving in the right direction to build the club. I think this is what we are doing in not spending cash this window, this and the fact that I don’t think the club management have faith in BR anymore.

The first few results haven’t bothered me hugely. The manager not taking responsibility for them has. This doesn’t mean I think the club is in some way in a perilous position. In fact, quite the opposite. They’re not prepared to risk financial trouble or to back a manager who is showing himself to be incapable of rationale decisions when the going gets tough. This is okay by me, so long as we make the right decisions in recruiting someone better when the time comes.

This doesn’t mean I think the club is in some way in a perilous position. In fact, quite the opposite. They’re not prepared to risk financial trouble or to back a manager who is showing himself to be incapable of rationale decisions when the going gets tough. This is okay by me, so long as we make the right decisions in recruiting someone better when the time comes.

These are the same straws I'm clutching at matey. We should've binned him at the end of last season but people got a bit excited about the papering over some ridiculous arse cracks at the end of the season.....had we done that the media and many of our fans would ignore the terrible transfer crap and say 8th is great. The idea of him doing a rebuild is and was grim as **** for me.

When I say ‘saving’, I mean not being relegated. Who do you think with the current manager and culture in the club we are going to beat? We have good individuals, we are no longer a team. The 2015/16 sum of our parts mentality is dead. The likes of Fofana are defecating all over it.

We are of course capable of 12th or more, but only as a team that is pulling together. We aren’t together at all. We are a collection of individuals led by someone incapable of accepting he is the problem. It’s a shambles and whether you want to agree with me or not, the majority of people can see we are in trouble on this current course. If we stay right now as we are without changing course, this season is a relegation season. Mark my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566