Pre Match Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he said it was in the top 2 if you check the script.

Edmund: Clever, too, I expect.

Mary: Oh, brilliant.

Edmund: Went to one of the great universities, I suppose: Oxford; Cambridge;
Hull...

Captain Blackadder: I then leapt on the opportunity to test you. I asked if he'd been to one of the great universities, Oxford, Cambridge, or Hull.
Nurse Mary: Well?
Captain Blackadder: You failed to spot that only two of those are great Universities.
Nurse Mary: Swine!
General Melchett: That's right! Oxford's a complete dump!

Last edited:
hopefully knocky will find some form now his mate Futacs is back at the club

Yeah, that'd be nice Deep, but I think we're discussing Blackadder and wanky universities now to be fair

Last edited:
If anyone is at a loose end this afternoon you could listen to the spice girls, they are doing a live performance of the track with the words in it wiziwig, it should be a good quality performance.

:icon_wink

Last edited:
If anyone is at a loose end this afternoon you could listen to the spice girls, they are doing a live performance of the track with the words in it wiziwig, it should be a good quality performance.

Nice, but I think we're allowed to talk about streams for games that are not shown live on Sky?

Nice, but I think we're allowed to talk about streams for games that are not shown live on Sky?

I think you're right Swede, but I reckon Camberwell is probably still looking forward to the Spice Girls performance anyway. Is that right Camberwell?

You've not been paying attention. I posted a link to the stream page earlier in this thread.

Last edited:
Ernie the Giant Chicken
Evil Monkey
Adrien Beaky
Patches
Sheldon
New Brian
Seabreeze
Stewie's pig from the other universe
Xerxes the Falcon
'Til Death
Klaus

My team.Kasp. Sclupp morgan keane de laet. King drinkwater knock dyer. Nug wood. Nigels team. Kasp. Konc morgan keane de laet. Dyer king drinkwater knock. Nug wood. 2 1 to the foxes.

There's a stream? Bollocks, that means I'll feel obliged to watch it. Having had no sleep thanks to this sodding trapped nerve. Grrrr.

Don't worry PB, on past performances you should be sleeping soundly by 3-15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566