Pre Match Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question:

Do Brighton match tickets still have a voucher for free travel on local public transport attached?

If you have a ticket for the match you do, it's printed on the back.

I don't have a ticket for the match. I ordered one last Saturday on LCFCdirect and the useless ****ers still haven't managed to have it delivered to me.

I don't have a ticket for the match. I ordered one last Saturday on LCFCdirect and the useless ****ers still haven't managed to have it delivered to me.

Just had a call from the ticket office. Guess what - they posted it Tuesday, apparently first class. They reckon the post is all delayed after the Bank Holiday. Which makes it all the more surprising why a birthday card, also posted in Leicester on Tuesday, with a second class stamp arrived here today!

Just had a call from the ticket office. Guess what - they posted it Tuesday, apparently first class. They reckon the post is all delayed after the Bank Holiday. Which makes it all the more surprising why a birthday card, also posted in Leicester on Tuesday, with a second class stamp arrived here today!

I think it stems from the bad weather around the time of the Middlesbrough game

I'm still waiting for my Cardiff ticket, which the ticket office claimed they sent on December 4th, 2009.

Does Pearson manage the ticket office or is it still Sky?

How many seasons do you think it will be before you play Hull City again in the league?
I suppose you might get lucky and draw us in the cup.

We can only hope. It really is a glamour fixture. First one I look for at the start of the season ;)

Out of interst, why did you pick the profile name Cafe? Is it in honour of Hull's premier tourist attraction?

We can only hope. It really is a glamour fixture. First one I look for at the start of the season ;)

Out of interst, why did you pick the profile name Cafe? Is it in honour of Hull's premier tourist attraction?
It is the only establishment with a working WC in the whole city.

Cafe-short for cafe society.Representative of the metamorphisis in Hull in last 10 years.From being a bit of a boozy monoculture there is suddenly a great range of cultural activity available in what is a well kept secret.
My kids live down south but love coming to Hull cos of the independant bars and clubs.
The house prices are still low.My 6 bedroomed house is 4 minutes stroll from 24 hour shopping and there are approx 20 places selling good coffee within that stroll.My house had been used for heroin dealing 10 years ago and cost £35k.15 minutes drive and I am running in the wooded wolds overlooking the river.
Oh Walrus you would love it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570