Pre Match Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cafe-short for cafe society.Representative of the metamorphisis in Hull in last 10 years.From being a bit of a boozy monoculture there is suddenly a great range of cultural activity available in what is a well kept secret.
My kids live down south but love coming to Hull cos of the independant bars and clubs.
The house prices are still low.My 6 bedroomed house is 4 minutes stroll from 24 hour shopping and there are approx 20 places selling good coffee within that stroll.My house had been used for heroin dealing 10 years ago and cost £35k.15 minutes drive and I am running in the wooded wolds overlooking the river.
Oh Walrus you would love it here.

Did I say whole? I meant hole of course. My speeling has been off these last couple of bottles.

Cafe-short for cafe society.Representative of the metamorphisis in Hull in last 10 years.From being a bit of a boozy monoculture there is suddenly a great range of cultural activity available in what is a well kept secret.
My kids live down south but love coming to Hull cos of the independant bars and clubs.
The house prices are still low.My 6 bedroomed house is 4 minutes stroll from 24 hour shopping and there are approx 20 places selling good coffee within that stroll.My house had been used for heroin dealing 10 years ago and cost £35k.15 minutes drive and I am running in the wooded wolds overlooking the river.

So, are you still selling skag then cathy?

We'll win this, Brighton will bottle it. Mark my words.

Sold out

2,000 tickets all gone. No tickets available on the day.

Brighton still have a few tickets left for City fans who want to sit on their hands.

Re: Sold out

2,000 tickets all gone. No tickets available on the day.

Brighton still have a few tickets left for City fans who want to sit on their hands.

And there's usually a few returns if people fancy giving the ticket office a ring.

Ticket Office tells lies SHOCK

Ticket for the match finally arrived a few minutes ago. Having been ordered last Saturday, Adam in the ticket office assured me yesterday that it had been posted first-class on Tuesday; he blamed the Bank Holiday for the slow delivery. I wonder if anybody will be surprised to learn that the frank on the envelope shows clearly that it was posted second-class on Wednesday.

Just off to work now but the ticket office will be hearing from me on Monday.

Re: Ticket Office tells lies SHOCK

Ticket for the match finally arrived a few minutes ago. Having been ordered last Saturday, Adam in the ticket office assured me yesterday that it had been posted first-class on Tuesday; he blamed the Bank Holiday for the slow delivery. I wonder if anybody will be surprised to learn that the frank on the envelope shows clearly that it was posted second-class on Wednesday.

Just off to work now but the ticket office will be hearing from me on Monday.

But surely you realise this essential cost saving now means we can give another under performing player a pay rise so he can afford that nice new shiny car he saw in his car magazine this week.

Anybody would think offering the best service to supporters when season ticket renewals will be due is important......

Yeah what gits, delivering a ticket the day before a game is just madness!

LCFC need to make some serious changes in their sorting office and also postpeople....

Yeah what gits, delivering a ticket the day before a game is just madness!

LCFC need to make some serious changes in their sorting office and also postpeople....

Have you ever considered taking up fencing as a sport?

Anybody would think offering the best service to supporters when season ticket renewals will be due is important......

Boc doesn't have a ST so the 'service' level he received was appropriate IMHO :icon_bigg

Boc doesn't have a ST so the 'service' level he received was appropriate IMHO :icon_bigg

He's lucky they didn't send someone round to kick his teeth in.

And (according to Edmund Blackadder at least) you have one of the top three universities.

European capital of culture in a few years I reckon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566