Brighton match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Vries certainly did sound poor, Dabizas sounded on form.

Who was at fault when we failed to clear the ball out of the box allowing Reid to score?

Steven said:
Code:
15  	Plymouth  	42  	-8  	51
16 	Leicester 	40 	3 	49
17 	Coventry 	42 	-15 	47
18 	Gillingham 	42 	-19 	47
19 	Cardiff 	41 	-3 	46
20 	Crewe 	42 	-15 	46
21 	Watford 	42 	-8 	45
22 	Brighton 	42 	-26 	45
23 	Nottm Forest 	41 	-23 	39
24 	Rotherham 	42 	-30 	28

Damn that is tight!

Thank goodness we have games in hand.... Makes that look slightly better, even though you gotta win them, or it's hopeless. Probably get two draws.

Indeed. Well goodnight lads, I could rest my eyes easier had we got the 3 points but 1 will have to do...

marky boy said:
Indeed. Well goodnight lads, I could rest my eyes easier had we got the 3 points but 1 will have to do...

wave.gif

CL does not sound a happy boy. :roll: :? :? :-(

I tell you what boys, I hate to say it but we're in big, big trouble. We needed those 3 points today IMHO

I can see us getting only 1 more point this season the way we're playing - in a home draw with Cardiff.

All the teams we're playing are on a pretty good run of form. We WILL NOt get a dickie bird from the Wigan, Sunderland and Derby games - I fear for the Leeds game and Plymouth away is a real toughie...

The way Cov, Gills and Cardiff are playing I think they'll catch us... we may be saved by Crewe or Watford.

Just thought I'd cheer you all up. :-? :( :-( :eek:

Leigh said:
alex said:
He really doesn't does he? He sounded as cross as I heard him.

Good. Sounded very annoyed with Hughes.

I think Hughes will have had a right shouting at - too right too to be honest if it was as needless as it sounds.

foxybru said:
I tell you what boys, I hate to say it but we're in big, big trouble. We needed those 3 points today IMHO

I can see us getting only 1 more point this season the way we're playing - in a home draw with Cardiff.

All the teams we're playing are on a pretty good run of form. We WILL NOt get a dickie bird from the Wigan, Sunderland and Derby games - I fear for the Leeds game and Plymouth away is a real toughie...

The way Cov, Gills and Cardiff are playing I think they'll catch us... we may be saved by Crewe or Watford.

I think you're wrong.

A bit moe luck and we would've massed 6 points this week alone, and IMO we will win on Saturday at home to Wigan, and as for the sheep, they'll get it. We'll be fine.

alex said:
He really doesn't does he? He sounded as cross as I heard him.

Cross enough, if Greame Hogg is close by, to punch someone or something. :-( :-( :? :?

I think we'll draw against Wigan, I went up to the game earlier in the season and they seemed to be a very average team, if we can keep the front two quiet we'll be OK.

I just don't know where our goals are going to come from. MDV sounded like he had yet another poor game. Will we score more than one goal in a game again this season?

Standby by Sincy. :D :D :-D

I haven't seen a team this season that we couldn't of beaten! I don't thionk were a poor team!

I don't doubt that we'l be up there next season.

Fox Fan said:
I haven't seen a team this season that we couldn't of beaten! I don't thionk were a poor team!

I don't doubt that we'l be up there next season.

Although I think it will be a tougher league, with Norwich, and two of Southampton, Palace and WBA, Hull City, and the so-called under performers in Wolves, Leeds, West Ham etc... Tougher it'll be, mark my words.

However, if CL gets a few good signings in in the summer and we get off to a good start then there's absolutely no reason why we won't be there and thereabouts.

foxybru said:

RELAX!!!!!!

With reflection this is a very good result today.IMO it removes any remaining doubts. There are enough sides below us , and they can't all go unbeaten to the end of the season. We kept our distance between ourselves and Brighton, and then there's Watford and Crewe who also can't buy a win.

Not happy :-(

They cost me £222 on the football coupon in the week, letting in a late goal, and today they cost me £394.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669