Brighton Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

After our Away victory at QPR and then followed up by a great home win vs Wolves, lets hope the blues make it 3 out of 3.

Come on Rob Kelly's Blue and White Army !

I'm feeling confident about a match for the first time in a long while, not sure if this is good or not! :102:

Kiss of death that mate.

I think it'll be a hard fought 0-0 draw to be honest.

This is going to be a tough game, but hopefully we can get the win and move ourselves 6 points clear. Massive game. Hope Kelly's good run continues!

Come on you Foxes! Show em what you're made of.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
I'm feeling confident about a match for the first time in a long while, not sure if this is good or not! :102:

same here mike think ill go for a draw

Mike Hunt Smells said:

I think you're right. Apparently Brighton lost their top striker during the transfer window and failed with a loan target, so they may struggle to score.

Brighton 0 - 1 Leicester, scored by Fryatt, tap-in in the 6-yard box

good feeling about this one.
A tight defensive game.....we'll win 9-4

Given the optimistic feeling on here, I'm a bit scared about suggesting that it'll be a bit of an anticlimax and it'll be a scrappy relegation battle 1-1 draw!

I'm gone go all Highland on here and say we will lose 2-1.

Why? Brighton live off winning games like this to keep up, no-one likes to go to Brighton and City havent got enough scrappers.

If we win fecking great news, then we can beat Derby sendin em into relegation zone and then Leeds fecking up their promotion push in the process. Before you know it we're off to Cardiff for a play-off final.

Hazzman said:
I'm gone go all Highland on here and say we will lose 2-1.

Why? Brighton live off winning games like this to keep up, no-one likes to go to Brighton and City havent got enough scrappers.

If we win fecking great news, then we can beat Derby sendin em into relegation zone and then Leeds fecking up their promotion push in the process. Before you know it we're off to Cardiff for a play-off final.

Do you mean MK ???

2-1 to city in a scrappy game with mcarthy and fryatt grabbing the goals.

Hazzman said:
Either of the two, both are miserable bastards.

Oi!! less of the miserable,we'll lose 1-0.Serves us right for dithering over naming a new Manager.We're fecked I tell ya.

highland fox said:
We're fecked I tell ya.
:icon_roll :018: :018:

Keep the faith you fecker...:icon_razz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687