Brighton Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheer up Mike Newell Oh what can it mean
To a mardy scouser and his shit football teammmmmmmm :biggrin:

Fooooooooooooooooookin get in im absolutley extatic. getting fooking hammered tonight. Rob Kelly is my hero. remember when we were losing to millwall crewe etc and no one could see where any wins were coming from, well my friends weve now had three in a row for the first time in3 years. c'mon Leicester lets party tonight.

oh and kets shit on the sheep on tues. I bloody love this club :)

lako42 said:
Fooooooooooooooooookin get in im absolutley extatic. getting fooking hammered tonight. Rob Kelly is my hero. remember when we were losing to millwall crewe etc and no one could see where any wins were coming from, well my friends weve now had three in a row for the first time in3 years. c'mon Leicester lets party tonight.

I bloody love this club too!:icon_bigg :057:

lako42 said:

Bleeding heck is it it really 3 years since we have won 3 in a trot, that,s disgraceful.

The blue boys win, the tress and covscum lose, going above the sheepshaggers.... could a weekend get any better?

Stevie Lynex on the wing said:
Bleeding heck is it it really 3 years since we have won 3 in a trot, that,s disgraceful.

One of those years was in the premier though!!

What a great result. The boys confidence must be buzzing now. It's what we needed. Wins brings confidence. I can see us finishing the season strongly now. The only way is up... baby! For you and me now. God Im happy!!!!!!!!!

KLFox said:
Maybe we should start e-mailing TD, start a campaign. :102:

Just leave it!

If left to the board they will f*ck it up! Probably try to interview the poor man 25 times, at which point RK will probably not want the job!

flashyfox said:
What a great result. The boys confidence must be buzzing now. It's what we needed. Wins brings confidence. I can see us finishing the season strongly now. The only way is up... baby! For you and me now. God Im happy!!!!!!!!!
I wonder how CL is feeling after our last 3 results.:098:

Stevie Lynex on the wing said:
I wonder how CL is feeling after our last 3 results.:098:

dont give 3 fecks :)

when did we win 4 in a row.you will need to know for tues night, when we help to send the sheep down.
im taking a sheepshagger friend to the game block g row g seat 69 if you want to give him abuse:081:

SilverFox said:
Just leave it!

If left to the board they will f*ck it up! Probably try to interview the poor man 25 times, at which point RK will probably not want the job!

Perhaps a tad harsh - anyone else feel that perhaps the board are making all the right moves here? There's been no knee-jerk reaction at all. I think the board are doing a great job at the moment. If you want proof, take a look at the mess the sheep are in.

biffbean said:
when did we win 4 in a row.you will need to know for tues night, when we help to send the sheep down.
im taking a sheepshagger friend to the game block g row g seat 69 if you want to give him abuse:081:

I would advise him not to celebrate in the unlikely event of the sheep scoring.... Many LCFC fans REALLY hate Derby.

Last edited:
tis true, i hate the bastards. and i believe the 3 in a row was incorperated in a 5 win streak so may be the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669