Pre Match Bristol City (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Wellens and Fernandes are to similiar in styles, therefore id just play one of them (certainly home games, we also lacked flair and pace in saturdays 451 formation id go for:

Kasper
Pantsil
Mills
Bamba
Konchesky
4 man diamond midfield:
Fernandes holding
King Danns centre
Gally attacking mid

Nugent Waghorn

subs
Weale SSL Wellens Schlupp Dyer

We need to win this to quieten the Sven doubters and boost player confidence
i think we will win 2-0 Nugent Dyer

Last edited:
0-0, resulting in the inevitable 'Things SGE is doing wrong but I'd do differently were I a manager' thread.

Peltier is back training so he should come back in at right back.

For me Gallagher must start along with King.

Peltier is back training so he should come back in at right back.

For me Gallagher must start along with King.

I'd go back to a similar line up to how we finished last year when we scored 20 goals in the last 8 games.

Kasper

Peltier Bamba Mills Koncheski

King Wellens Fernandes

Gallagher Nugent Dyer

Kasper

King Wellens Fernandes

Gallagher Nugent Dyer

With Vassel still banned that is exactly the eleven that I would have on the pitch at the start of the game.

I'd go back to a similar line up to how we finished last year when we scored 20 goals in the last 8 games.

Kasper

King Wellens Fernandes

Gallagher Nugent Dyer

I'd go with that. Be happy for any one of Dyer, Waghorn or Schlupp.

My team would be

............Kasper

Peltier...Mills...Bamba..PK

...........Gelson

...Gally..........Dyer
..........King

...Nugent....Schlupp/Dyer

But it will never happen. We'll end up with Abe, Wellens and Gelson all doing the same job in the middle. Schlupp will be out wide and not up front. Nugent is going to be isolated up top. We'll smash the ball long to him, he'll flick it onto their keeper.
****ing Maynard will run up the other end and score from just outside the box. Probably on the half volley.
Kasper will run out, go mental, maybe eat a child from the front row of the family stand.
(Oh btw, Maynard will score in front of the Family "Where were you when we were shit?" Stand, and he will then run over the away fans and skid on his knees, kissing the badge.
We'll bring on Howard and no one will understand why. He fall over a few times, point at the ref and shout. Dyer will come on, give Howard the ball and he will wind his massive right leg back with his depressing Puma boots on and swing at the ball with so much venom that it will fly over the bar, he'll slap his thigh as if to say, "oh man, i'm usually so good at long distance shots, wtf just happened?"...the crowd will BOO...Stringer will let everyone know that "as a paying fan, you have the right to BOO but i've never BOOed and i will never BOO the club which i have loved since Lord Sugar bent me over his boardroom desk and Nick gave me a good "rogering".

Or, we'll turn up good and win 3-0. Nugent, King, Gally.

My team would be

............Kasper

...........Gelson

...Gally..........Dyer
..........King

But it will never happen. We'll end up with Abe, Wellens and Gelson all doing the same job in the middle. Schlupp will be out wide and not up front. Nugent is going to be isolated up top. We'll smash the ball long to him, he'll flick it onto their keeper.
****ing Maynard will run up the other end and score from just outside the box. Probably on the half volley.
Kasper will run out, go mental, maybe eat a child from the front row of the family stand.
(Oh btw, Maynard will score in front of the Family "Where were you when we were shit?" Stand, and he will then run over the away fans and skid on his knees, kissing the badge.
We'll bring on Howard and no one will understand why. He fall over a few times, point at the ref and shout. Dyer will come on, give Howard the ball and he will wind his massive right leg back with his depressing Puma boots on and swing at the ball with so much venom that it will fly over the bar, he'll slap his thigh as if to say, "oh man, i'm usually so good at long distance shots, wtf just happened?"...the crowd will BOO...Stringer will let everyone know that "as a paying fan, you have the right to BOO but i've never BOOed and i will never BOO the club which i have loved since Lord Sugar bent me over his boardroom desk and Nick gave me a good "rogering".

:038::038::038::038::038::038::038::038::038::038:

In: Gally, King, Dyer
Out: Danns, Abe, Schlupp

It's not rocket science

2-0 win

I don't think Sclupp is ready yet, but Waghorn and Dyer are interchangeable to me.

I was wondering if Schlupp was playing a little bit too much to orders on Saturday. There's clearly seen to be a need to keep him reined in - why else would he have been played at left-back against IK Sirius - and, in general, I think that's a good idea. There was however an occasion on Saturday where this served neither the team or the player well. Early in the second half, he found himself a little in the clear on the left flank. His normal game would be to have gone straight for goal - but on this occasion he hesitated, waited for support - there was none - and the moment was gone.

I do wonder if this was brought about by him playing to orders. "Now, young Jeff - I don't want you trying to do it all on your own. You might have been able to do it in the ressies and at Brentford, but it's not so easy to do it in the Championship and we don't want you burning yourself out". To which he replied, "OK, Uncle Svennis. I'll do my best to remember its a team game".

I would certainly be happy for Schlupp to start when the need arises - but I wouldn't expect the need to arise every week. I doubt if he will finish many games for some time yet, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't start. The real problem is setting the compromise between his own style and what is needed at this level - I wouldn't like to be the one to sort that one out. We've got to retain his flair without allowing him to exhaust himself.

nobody saying SSL for Mills?

King must start tomorrow, that is all.

If he does, we'll win comfortably.

If he doesn't, we'll get a poor result and depression will set in across e-Leicester.

Kasper

St Ledger
Mills
Bamba
Konchesky

Gallagher
King
Wellens
Dyer

Howard
Nugent

Subs: Pantsil, Oakley, Johnson, Waghorn & Danns

2-0 Howard & King

Attendance: 18'126

Last edited:
i'd go for
Schmeichel
Peltier Bamba Mills Konchesky
Wellens
Fernandes King
Dyer Nugent Gallagher.
Subs: weale, waghorn, schlupp, johnson, st ledger

My team would be

............Kasper

...........Gelson

...Gally..........Dyer
..........King

Oy, there is nothing wrong with the legendary Puma King boots!

I need to get down the ticket office pronto tonight to find out if that dirty smelly bastard who sat next to me satutday (and his two paedophile friends) have season tickets or not. Because if they do im offski. The smell was bad enough but when i returned at half time to see he had spread his belongings on the floor was the final straw. ( Well apart from when he hawked up a blancmange then disappeared to the toilets with a box of tissues).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566