Pre Match Bristol City (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to get down the ticket office pronto tonight to find out if that dirty smelly bastard who sat next to me satutday (and his two paedophile friends) have season tickets or not. Because if they do im offski. The smell was bad enough but when i returned at half time to see he had spread his belongings on the floor was the final straw. ( Well apart from when he hawked up a blancmange then disappeared to the toilets with a box of tissues).

How is Melt's getting on these days?!

I am sure that whatever XI play tomorrow they will be under no illusions of what is expected of them after Saturday's dismal performance. And for the hard of hearing I am sure that Fazackerley will have repeated Sven's words at a suitable decibel level!

Bristol City have sold just 200 tickets for tomorrow's game......what were their fans saying about Maynard making a 'sideways move' here if he joined.

On the bright side if you're a Bristol fan, those tickets might be worth a few bob as collector's items in future if there are only 200 in existence :icon_lol:

They brought less than 900 over the water on the weekend. And that was both our local derby game.

They brought less than 900 over the water on the weekend. And that was both our local derby game.

Your local derby game? I would have thought that was Swa...

Oh sorry - I forgot.

Didn't they have to be at some service station on the M4 between 1pm and 2pm to collect tickets though? I wouldn't have done that!

don't worry , your friends will be back next year for you

Good following

I will do the unthinkable and praise an opposition footballer David James - though for his character rather than his performances.

As for his performances I think his reflexes at his best almost put him in the Shilton-Banks class. His mistakes have usually come when he has had time to think and he has too often made terrible errors of judgement. Through all the criticism, often correct but also often cruel and moronic he has responded with dignity and good manners.

Last edited:
I will do the unthinkable and praise an opposition footballer David James - though for his character rather than his performances.

As for his performances I think his reflexes at his best almost put him in the Shilton-Banks class. His mistakes have usually come when he has had time to think and he has too often made terrible errors of judgement. Through all the criticism, often correct but also often cruel and moronic he has responded with dignity and good manners.

He's as mad as dogshit though.

I can't believe the amount of people leaving out super Gelson out the team!!

Mardy Bum

Pants Millsgotskills Souleyman chesky

Andyisourking super gelson wellard

Backdoor smasher nooooge lightning Lloyd

Just as a matter of interest ,would you guess whos joint favourite to lose his job first in the championship, believe it or not our sven.

I'm not surprised at all, patience will be thin on the ground from the owners and supporters.

I have been on the Bristol City fan site. There are two relevant threads surprisingly a Leicester City fan LCFC Nuge started what has been the pre-match thread with a constructive post entitled "Leicester Fan In Peace" - incidentally that is not me although I have previously used that phrase on Bolton and Wolves sites. The second relevant thread is about only having sold 200 tickets for the match.

LEICESTER FAN IN PEACE

Snuffleufagus
We have no fight at the moment. Our goalie is past it. We have no leaders. Thats is why you will win. i hope i'm wrong.

Chivs
If you have any players who can trap a ball, and then pass (to one of their own players) then you have the advantage over us.

East End Fan
we have good talent upfront to replace him (Maynard) and could use the money to strengthen our defence (which is shocking). Also as for your signings I think you done very well on Danns. Would have loved to see him come to us. Whats he been like so far??

AlexBCFC
If we even had an average defence it would give us a chance of say a 1-1. But right now we look like shipping 3 goals + every game due to individual errors mostly.

Rocky
Another horrendous loss and easy win for you mate.

Simon UK
I still cant see anything other than at least 3 nil to leicester though, in fairness we might get one if leicester have given up and gone home after 80 minutes

200 TICKETS SAYS IT ALL

Red Robin
This is a good ground,easy to get to,but fans are not going to pay good money at present watching our lot take a bashing week in,week out.

Badger 8
I'm sorry, I've thrown thousands and thousands at City over the years and I simply can't justify spending the money it would cost (£60+) to watch the rubbish thats been dished out over the past season and 2 games.

Jon Atyeo Is My Dad
1 teams low on confidence the other with pressure of 10 million spent price tags over there heads, I think the game will be lacking quality as all the players will want to do is scrap to get 3 points on the board and to hell with the performance.

bcfc jamie
Agreed 200 is a joke but there are many reason why not to go:
1) We're going to get smashed
2) Our performance on Sunday means less people interested
3) People are still struggling with money
4) People are working (links with the one above)
5) Simply City don't desrve our support at the moment when they don't put in 100% effort week in week out.

Obviously the views are those of Bristol City supporters and not necessarily my own - I have merely selected those I felt particularly representative or interesting.

After reading the above I would say Bristol C are nailed on 4-0 winners with a Maynard hat trick. :icon_conf

Last edited:
After reading the above I would say Bristol C are nailed on 4-0 winners with a Maynard hat trick. :icon_conf
If we can't beat this lot at home there's no way we're going to finish in the top 6 let alone top 2 and with the trees looming this week end things will start to look abit desperate - but I'm with you - wouldn't be at all surprised if we lost the next 2 1-0 with Maynard and Miller scoring the winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566