Pre Match Bristol City (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
'must win game'

What a bunch of overreacting hysterical queens

Game we should win - yes, most certainly
Must win game - complete bollocks

All this talk of must win games etc and the pressure mounting... does anyone realise that we've played 3 games this season and won 2 of them? Ridiculous.

That seems to be the crazy expectations that the team is facing this season though, and I'm worried, with a team that will need to settle anyway, that it could be the undoing of this year.

Hopefully get a big win tonight and everyone will chill out!

Im not being funny but I don't give a toss about the money, or the pre-season 'we will win the league' bollocks, I still expect us to beat this shower. Park the bus or go all out, I don't care what they do, we should be winning this game.

I wont be one of the nutters saying we wont go up if we dont win, but I will be ****ing annoyed on a singular game basis, as winning games like this at home should be our bread and butter, if you will.

Last edited:
I wont be one of the nutters saying we wont go up if we dont win, but I will be ****ing annoyed on a singular game basis, as winning games like this at home should be our bread and butter, if you will.

Couldn't agree more.

Anyone know if there will be a live stream for this? Was there one for the Reading game?

Right then.... Play this team please Sven:

Schmullupantus

Pelts Mills Bamba Konch

Wellens King Fernandes Danns

Gally Nugent

Normal service resumed after a 3-1 home win. Then, perhaps, some people will remember that the season is a marathon, not a sprint. We will be fine, keep the faith, let the players start fitting in with the plans without too much pressure at such an early stage of the season. Why anyone would start having a "go" at Mills is totally baffling. Warm seats, less knobs please.

I would drop Gally back instead of King with Dyer starting up front with Nugent. We always play better when we up the tempo. Second half switch King in for Gally as his legs slow down.

I'm not sure of the source but was the - Thai channel having exclusive rights to all our home games- bollox? I did think so at the time I read it really due to the time difference.

Well if the Reading game wasnt on it's definately a load of rubbish as that's one home game missed already! Still, think I'd rather listen to the neutral 5 Live commentary than Stringer and Young where possible so that's something!

average 2 points a game over the season and we will be fine, a win tonight will bring us back into line

A win by a margin of 4 goals will put us level with Cardiff who are 4th depending on the other results of course. It wont happen though. I predict 1-1 with Bristol parking the bus and us unable to penetrate more than once and Maynard to score of course. King must start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669