Match Thread Bristol City v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky

goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! useless lump

Graz

From the Beeb:

Right now, Chris Wood is possibly the hottest striking property in the whole country. He's scored twice against struggling Bristol City for Leicester, taking him to eight goals in his last five games.

Willlow

He's still not scored in the second half either....

EDIT - hopefully Knocky coming off is more of a precaution as it seems like the game is almost wrapped up. We should keep pressing at get the 3rd to finish it ASAP.

Don't give them any ideas!

Siouxsie

I turned on radio Leicester before seeing the score and from their first few comments I assumed we were losing they are so negative

homer

I turned on radio Leicester before seeing the score and from their first few comments I assumed we were losing they are so negative

That's because they're a pair of complete idiots

glyn

From the Beeb:

Right now, Chris Wood is possibly the hottest striking property in the whole country. He's scored twice against struggling Bristol City for Leicester, taking him to eight goals in his last five games.

GET INVOLVED
James Barry on Twitter: "Shout out for Chris Wood - Leicester City goal machine!"

Ben Johnson on Twitter: "If Michu is bargain of the season, Chris Wood has to be the next best transfer!"

Indeed he is a goal machine. Wood is like a man possessed at the moment - scoring like his life depends on it. He's netted twice already at Bristol City to take his Leicester tally to five goals in two and [almost] a half games since his move from West Brom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669