Match Thread Bristol City v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doea this mean he has with his right?

Not yet but anyone can score with the right. The left is the real test of a true marksman.

Anyhow, back to the game, this is unbelievable. To think we are no longer relying on Nuge to score the goals is a nice thought. Onwards and upwards.

We finished the League One season on +45. Next best was +36.

Ah yes, forgot about our last famous title-winning season.

I'm sure there are other examples, before anyone goes digging around......

Look! I sit here in the freezing cold - only -23 today, quite often my only contact is via the Foxes player. I remember from my time as a season ticket holder that I often thought that Lloyd made many good runs and finished like the proverbial headless chicken. I have never been able to stomach Stringer. What I do feel coming over the air is passion - like all you and I have for our team (albeit a little different) and that passion comes from Alan Young. I have never been a professional player, and neither have most of us. I don't think he has a xenophobic bone he switches on - he doesn't come across like that to me. I, personally, as my only contact with the team I love and the team you love do not sense negativity. I sense, as I said, passion and if that makes you uncomfortable - it don't do that to me!
And I love Chris Wood too!!

Look! I sit here in the freezing cold - only -23 today, quite often my only contact is via the Foxes player. I remember from my time as a season ticket holder that I often thought that Lloyd made many good runs and finished like the proverbial headless chicken. I have never been able to stomach Stringer. What I do feel coming over the air is passion - like all you and I have for our team (albeit a little different) and that passion comes from Alan Young. I have never been a professional player, and neither have most of us. I don't think he has a xenophobic bone he switches on - he doesn't come across like that to me. I, personally, as my only contact with the team I love and the team you love do not sense negativity. I sense, as I said, passion and if that makes you uncomfortable - it don't do that to me!
And I love Chris Wood too!!

Thanks, Mrs Young.

I can do sarcasm better than you ChrisFilter - but with humour. I shall say no more - because I don't like to intrude on peoples' misery/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669