Bristol City

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregs_y2k

I've never started a pre-match thread but having looked at the fixtures next weekend I thought it would be good to start the discussion now.

Huge game Friday against Bristol City. Points dropped will give teams around us a huge boost going into their fixtures at the weekend. 3 points taken will heap on the pressure!

With at least 2 of the teams above us guaranteed to drop points at the weekend, 3 points on Friday night will be very valuable indeed.

gregs_y2k

I selected it from the drop down menu....is it really that important?

gregs_y2k

I don't believe that I have that much influence on the world

beaumontfox

If we lose I'm going to find out where he lives and then butcher him with a rusty spoon.

I refuse to think of us losing games nowadays and I WON'T be happy if because he messed up the thread we lose against Brizzle!

:098:

Last edited:

spionfox

I don't believe that I have that much influence on the world

How long have you had these feelings of inadequacy gregs?

There are groups that can help these days :icon_bigg

city-faithful

Unfortunately none of these groups are on TB. This place will only serve to highlight your inadequacies, flag up a few more and then correct any spelling errors.

Edit - In order to make the post sound better, before someone else did it for me.

Last edited:

gregs_y2k

Not a feeling of inadequacy more a realisation that my contribution on a forum has no effect on 22 players playing on a football pitch and the end result. I don't believe too much in superstition for people who have no direct influence on an event. Those who do, believe too much in their own self importance.

Last edited:

spionfox

Not a feeling of inadequacy more a realisation that my contribution on a forum has no effect on 22 players playing on a football pitch and the end result. I don't believe too much in superstition for people who have no direct influence on an event. Those who do, believe too much in their own self importance.

Are you serious? Do you think we are serious?

Fecking WHOOOOOOOSSHHHHHHHHHHH or what!

gregs_y2k

But anyway to the more important aspect of the thread. With Forest dropping two points today (would obviously have preferred a QPR win) and with them facing Cardiff at the weekend and also Norwich and Leeds facing each other it is a great opportunity for us to really stamp our promotion intentions on Friday.

A good solid win, hopefully with a clean sheet for us and a few goals at the other end, will allow me to relax and see what the other results throw up for us over the rest of the weekend.

gregs_y2k

Are you serious? Do you think we are serious?

Fecking WHOOOOOOOSSHHHHHHHHHHH or what!

No I realise it's all tongue in cheek but at the same time don't want to have to deal with all the jabs through the week about if we lose it's a ll my fault so would rather say that now and put it forward as the case for my defence should the worst happen.

alli

Bristol is a must win for us , but my biggest fear is in the next 4 games that follow we have 3 of the toughest Cardiff, Qpr,and Norwich, should we get around those with some points and we could be well on the way to the Playoffs, (so keep the faith)

dpjfox

Same team that started yesterday, expecting comfortable 3-0 win Vass Bamba Gally (i dont want to appear over confident and would happily take 4-3 , any win will do) btw i dont fear the difficult games looming, unlike QPR Forest Cardiff and Norwich, who i bet are all shitting it

beaumontfox

Bristol is a must win for us , but my biggest fear is in the next 4 games that follow we have 3 of the toughest Cardiff, Qpr,and Norwich, should we get around those with some points and we could be well on the way to the Playoffs, (so keep the faith)

Unless Ricardo is playing eh?:icon_roll

I'm not worried in the slightest, imo it is the OTHER teams who are going to be fearing us, right now no one wants to play us, and I quite like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669