Bristol City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brizzle were playing 4-3-3 yesterday and when Maynard came on they looked a better team. Yes Leeds won 2 - 0 but it wasn't that comfortable.
James looked dodgy as well.

I think we'll win this 2-1, i'll predict a loss on Prediction league to make sure, Yak and Vassel to score.

We just need to keep winning - let everyone else worry about themselves, like a few people said we're the team (along with Forest probably) that people really don't want to play right now.

I watched Bristle v Leeds.... Very little to be wary of IMO, although Nicky Maynard will provide a bigger problem that Clarkson. But they are extremely poor IMO.

Brizzle were absolutely shite against us, this is as certain a win as you can get - unfortunately

We lost against them last time when they were on the back of a bad run only a few months ago :102:

Never in a million should we have lost that game. It was one of the most one-sided away losses I have ever witnessed. At the time we had Steve Howard upfront, now we have Yak! :icon_lol:

There's no doubt we are better now and that game was one of Sven's first few where he was probably getting to grips with the squad and trying to put his own stamp on it but obviously the point is things don't always go to form.

Never in a million should we have lost that game. It was one of the most one-sided away losses I have ever witnessed. At the time we had Steve Howard upfront, now we have Yak! :icon_lol:

Absolutely agree.

True enough - and had he put that penalty away, I think it would have been a victory by some margin. Alas...

Will be most disappointed if we don't win this one based on our current form.

All said...I'll surprise a few and go 72-0

Joan Rivers instrumental throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673