Confirmed Transfer Brunt loaned to Mansfield

“When Alexander of Macedonia was 33, he cried salt tears because there were no more worlds to conquer…..

Lewis Brunt is only 22.”

I reckon that it'll be harder to conquer Mansfield.
I’ve only been to a Mansfield once but in my head I picture the whole place as one big flat roofed pub with a flag of St George hanging outside.

I’ve only been to a Mansfield once but in my head I picture the whole place as one big flat roofed pub with a flag of St George hanging outside.
I had an ex from mansfield in the 90s. Her mam still lived there so we went over a few times.

It was shut.

Interesting that Enzo never gave him a sniff.

By my recollection he is a versatile player that can be slotted in at full back or midfield, so makes sense on paper for Enzo.

Not for him, I guess. Being 22 won’t have helped.

Bring him back for the play-offs, etc.....

In football terms, he’s not young. He’s never going to make it at this level. It’s ridiculous that Rodgers ever named him in the Premier League squad.

My only trip to Mansfield was in our 1969 FA cup run, which we won 1 - 0.
We were in an area that was standing only and seemed to be a mixture of City and Mansfield supporters. I was just a young teenager and - surrounded on all sides - I wasn't tall enough to see the pitch. A burly Mansfield supporter heard me whinging and he lifted me up to stand on top of a narrow brick wall so I could see the game. Can't recall much about the game or who scored - but I remember the pitch was akin to a muddy ploughed field - and that Mansfield had some decent fans.

What’s your point? Should we not have loaned him out then? We should only sell the high earners? What is your threshold for that?

****ing hell take a chill pill it was a tongue in cheek comment.

Betting shop, phone shop, empty shop, pawnbrokers, empty shop, betting shop . . . .
Walking through the city centre recently it was almost heart breaking to see what it has become
Those halcyon days of standing outside Dixons for the final scores to come in, Perusing through all the vinyl at Ainsleys
Christmas window displays at Lewis’
Even going through the market used to be a nice experience .

The evenings in Baileys

Also can’t forget the wonder of Woolies

In football terms, he’s not young. He’s never going to make it at this level. It’s ridiculous that Rodgers ever named him in the Premier League squad.

Yep, a couple of games I saw him play in, he looked out of his depth and slow.

I recall catching the tram home from outside Lewis’s. Your 60 and raise you 15!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463