Burnley Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melton Fox said:
Cheers, I'd rather have George Michael

No need. :018:

Let's stop before Webbo kicks our backsides for being OT and not being in General Chat. :icon_wink

Mike Hunt Smells said:
No need. :018:

Let's stop before Webbo kicks our backsides for being OT and not being in General Chat. :icon_wink
It's the Burnley pre match thread. We are talking about pre match drinks in the bar before the Burnley game.

Off topic :102: , I think not

Melton Fox said:
It's the Burnley pre match thread. We are talking about pre match drinks in the bar before the Burnley game.

Off topic :102: , I think not

Yes boss. :icon_razz

I'm up for a beer or a coke before the game, if anyone else is. :102:

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Yes boss. :icon_razz

I'm up for a beer or a coke before the game, if anyone else is. :102:
Yep

I think you will find me, Duzza, Lazzer, Willlow, BG, A-Z (If his little un isn't with him) all defo there.

I am sure there will be others around. Do you know what anybody looks like Mike Hunt?

Melton Fox said:
Yep

I think you will find me, Duzza, Lazzer, Willlow, BG, A-Z (If his little un isn't with him) all defo there.

I am sure there will be others around. Do you know what anybody looks like Mike Hunt?

Haven't got the foggiest. Apart from the Nork City/Shocking FC pictures.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Haven't got the foggiest. Apart from the Nork City/Shocking FC pictures.
This is me, just give us a nudge if you see me:
brad-pitt.jpg

Travelling Fox said:
Hi, this is my first mail.
I don't think that it is time for everyone to slit their wrists yet, it was a bad day at the office. For instance I can't remember seeing Stearman have as bad a game as he did yesterday. If we are in the same boat come Saturday night then it's time to panic. I'll be there on Tuesday night......here's hoping

welcome to TB ;)

Welcome Traveller.

Yeah I will be in the 1884, Mini A-Z doesn't make it to night games (lucky little sod).

Melton Fox said:
Yep

If the beer is so shite and overpriced and theres no air conditioning etc why do you all go in there ?:icon_conf

highland fox said:
If the beer is so shite and overpriced and theres no air conditioning etc why do you all go in there ?:icon_conf

It's handy for the ground - and it gives people something else to moan about.

bocadillo said:
It's handy for the ground - and it gives people something else to moan about.

Oh right,I see the attraction now:icon_wink

highland fox said:

what you do HF is neck about 6 or 7 before you get to the 1884 then have a bottled beer when you get there. like boc said its near thats its one and only plus point

lazzer said:
what you do HF is neck about 6 or 7 before you get to the 1884 then have a bottled beer when you get there. like boc said its near thats its one and only plus point
If I had 6 or 7 Lazzer I'd fall asleep during the match...not a bad thing though

Yorkshire Vixen said:
god help this place on wednesday if we lose..:)

Whenever we lose I try and avoid Tb for a couple of days because reading all the negative posts makes me want to cry!

After a couple of days you only get people like Melton who keep bringing it up and i block all his posts anyway:icon_wink :icon_bigg

highland fox said:
If I had 6 or 7 Lazzer I'd fall asleep during the match...

I wonder if that's what happened to Stearman.

I am worried. And am making a big round trip journey to be there on tuesday night so I expect a performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669