Call Of Duty - Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll accept you later.

I tend to play Team Deathmatch, not good enough for Free For All yet. Finding the levels a lot more difficult to navigate on this one.

Ive only ever played free for all so I don't think you need to be particularly good.

I know! I played the whole first prestige hating certain guns and perks, but almost every perk can be used effectively if you change your strategy slightly.

Not even slightly bored yet, although I don't like the fact that you lose all of your achievements each time you prestige.

It's the same as MW1 though and it does keep it fresh.

I really like the killstreaks. I started out using the same as MW1 (UAV, Airstrike and Chopper) but have changed no end of times now. My favourites are probably UAV, Care Package and then something like a Harrier strike or Stealth Bomber. Not so keen on EMP, it seems like a lot of effort for not much gain, and Nuke which I think is pointless. Also Emergency airdrop is a shit because your teammates all flood around the packages and attract the enemy.

I got rid of this a little while ago as I wasn't very keen on th multiplayer but I downloaded the Battlefield Bad Company 2 demo on xbox live yesterday and it is looking like it will be better than COD online in my opinion. Worth checking the demo atleast...

I got rid of this a little while ago as I wasn't very keen on th multiplayer but I downloaded the Battlefield Bad Company 2 demo on xbox live yesterday and it is looking like it will be better than COD online in my opinion. Worth checking the demo atleast...

Have you bought BBC2 - how does it compare?

Have you bought BBC2 - how does it compare?

It's not as good as COD in campaign. It's shorter, easier, more predictable even though a bit less cripted. But for multiplayer this pisses all over COD as far as I'm concerned.

It uses a similar system unlocking new weapons and upgrades through experience as in MW2. It does a much better job of creating that feeling of war though, in those 12 on 12 matches in particular. The battlefields are much bigger and that really opens up many possibilities for people to take on different approaches for the game. Find a nice sniping spot somewhere, get round the back and go in guns blazing with a friend or two. I think you really need to play it with 2 or 3 friends in the same squad to really get the most out of it as it's great relaying tactics and information such as enemy whereabouts between each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669