Call Of Duty - Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of buying this for the PC... but apparently the online play is pretty shoddy.

Servers are hosted by individual players making it laggy, means games can suddenly end if that player leaves, and the cheat/hack protection is poor meaning a lot of people get round it, and because there's no permanent servers and no admins, no way to kick the cheats off!

Hmm...

The only game worth playing on the PC is Football Manager, but I see you're quite aware of that Graz!

The only game worth playing on the PC is Football Manager, but I see you're quite aware of that Graz!

:icon_lol:

I started playing Counter Strike while I was at Uni, and it's the only time I've ever really got that into first person shooters and online play... so I'm just more used to playing with the keyboard than a console controller.

Also, I don't have a PS3 or 360! Poor me!

Added you a while back Matt but don't think you've accepted - don't worry I didn't take it personally.:icon_bigg

PDS1985 on the 360 if anyone wants a game.

No one has ever added me before, how do I check to see my requests? I might be well popular!

Press the home button (i dunno if thats its name, but the silver one with the green x) and you should be able to navigate your way to the inbox

Tore it up last night on Afghan. 72 kills and 9 deaths :icon_cool

I love all the objective ones atm, especially Demolition and HQ.

Trying to get all of the titles - some of them are ridiculously hard to get. Just completing 1 gun takes long enough.

I love all the objective ones atm, especially Demolition and HQ.

Trying to get all of the titles - some of them are ridiculously hard to get. Just completing 1 gun takes long enough.

I started with the Famas and stuck with it until I completed all of the challenges for it. By the time I'd done that I think I was at rank 55 or something so moved on to the ACR (quality rifle). There's loads more game life in MW2 :)

I started with the Famas and stuck with it until I completed all of the challenges for it. By the time I'd done that I think I was at rank 55 or something so moved on to the ACR (quality rifle). There's loads more game life in MW2 :)

I know! I played the whole first prestige hating certain guns and perks, but almost every perk can be used effectively if you change your strategy slightly.

Not even slightly bored yet, although I don't like the fact that you lose all of your achievements each time you prestige.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669