Cambiasso to stay another year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't we be setting our sights higher than Cambiasso now we have Ranieri as our manager?

Lako has already had an offer on his room as well.

Shouldn't we be setting our sights higher than Cambiasso now we have Ranieri as our manager?

Lako has already had an offer on his room as well.

Who do you think would be higher than Cambiasso, now with a year's experience in the Premier League, other than Messi and friends.

Do you think we should be spending £25-30million on just one of these for instance?

Ozil, Oscar, Matic, Silva or Coutinho?

Just to throw an idea into this, how about the prospect of Cambiasso playing but also working with Ranieri on the coaching side with a view to step up as head coach in a couple of years?

I think you'll find that would be a non-starter unless jas starts a thread called 'Things jas would like to see happen with Cambiasso at the club over the medium term'.
Might need a prediction from Mr.Predictor that it will happen too.

Who do you think would be higher than Cambiasso, now with a year's experience in the Premier League, other than Messi and friends.

Do you think we should be spending £25-30million on just one of these for instance?

Ozil, Oscar, Matic, Silva or Coutinho?

I was being sarcastic based on someone else saying we could do better than Cambiasso...

It took Cambiasso several months at the start of last season to look anything like fit and only once fully fit did he have a truly positive impact on games. I can't help think this delay to his pre season, like last, is likely to have a similar outcome unless we get him involved in some of pre season.

He needs to make his ****ing mind up or we need to replace him.

It took Cambiasso several months at the start of last season to look anything like fit and only once fully fit did he have a truly positive impact on games.
Ranieri agrees with you and said as much in his interview with LCFC yesterday.

He needs to make his ****ing mind up or we need to replace him.

Time to change the Wi-Fi password then Lako, he'll soon hurry up and make his mind up so he can get back to asking his friends for extra lives on Candy Crush Saga.

I can't believe I'm reducing myself to rumour chasing like this, but Cambiasso's brother just tweeted a picture of him with Esteban's lawyer. Said lawyer just started following West Ham on Twitter.

I'd be gutted if he left full-stop, but to a rival would be a particularly bitter pill to swallow.

I can't believe I'm reducing myself to rumour chasing like this, but Cambiasso's brother just tweeted a picture of him with Esteban's lawyer. Said lawyer just started following West Ham on Twitter.

I'd be gutted if he left full-stop, but to a rival would be a particularly bitter pill to swallow.
Not nice.

I'm not going to verbally attack him yet, but mark my word, I will not be happy.

I'm not going to verbally attack him yet, but mark my word, I will not be happy.
I have changed my mind, don't let him out under no circumstances until West Ham have gone away.

Could a football agent have more than one client?
Could a football agent's lawyer work with more than one agent?

I am lost for words if he signs for west ham.

He has hero status as it stands, but he may lose that if he jumps to one of our competitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669