Can Pearson take us up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your recent run of fixtures was seen as your chance to join Cardiff at the top.That is what I meant by troubling.
Still I think most people would see you struggle in your next few games so again Nige may produce the unexpected again.
Your next few games will show if Nige possesses the 900k per year quality.
I doubt your owners envisaged a tussle for the playoffs with Watford and Millwall as a good return on their investment.(if recent trends continue there will be no tussle)
Hence troubling

On that response its troubling for Nigel Pearson not lcfc, we are5th in the league, hardly depressing.

Couple of tough games coming up. A poor return from these and we could find ourselves outside of the top six. If that happens I suspect the owners doubts about Pearson's ability to win promotion will resurface. I'm still not sure whether Pearson can take us up or not, but I do know that he has cut the wage bill and still managed to make us a better side. For that alone he deserves a proper crack.

Couple of tough games coming up. A poor return from these and we could find ourselves outside of the top six. If that happens I suspect the owners doubts about Pearson's ability to win promotion will resurface. I'm still not sure whether Pearson can take us up or not, but I do know that he has cut the wage bill and still managed to make us a better side. For that alone he deserves a proper crack.

The Redknapp stuff didn't come from nowhere. It would be naive in the extreme to believe that the owners, or somebody close to them, didn't have an influence on the whole episode. This lot gave a manager millions to spend last summer and sacked him after thirteen matches. They don't hang about if things aren't going their way. I'm convinced that it's promotion or bust for Pearson this season. If it at any point it looks like being 'bust' he'll be gone.

We lost to Millwall in our League 1 promotion season didn't we? No worries. Hakuna matata.

Wheyyyyyy for us!

I think you are more likely to get promoted if you beat Millwall.We did.Very easily.Our players "managed the ball" well that day.

"managed the ball".Just thought I would show you again what bullsh#t looks like before being asked to believe it

I think you are more likely to get promoted if you beat Millwall.We did.Very easily.Our players "managed the ball" well that day.

The post had logic when I was drunk at 5am. To be fair, still does. Losing to Millwall isn't the end of the world.

The post had logic when I was drunk at 5am. To be fair, still does. Losing to Millwall isn't the end of the world.

Losing to Leicester on the other hand...

Having said that.... the world is due to end on Friday, so maybe I'm wrong. Maybe us losing to Millwall is the event that sets the end of the world in motion! ****ing hell Nige!

Having said that.... the world is due to end on Friday, so maybe I'm wrong. Maybe us losing to Millwall is the event that sets the end of the world in motion! ****ing hell Nige!

Can't we put it off till Sunday after we have celebrated closing the gap on the leaders

I'm assuming that whatever primitive device it uses to post its inane drivel is bereft of the ability to insert any spaces after punctuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669