Cardiff (a)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your previous record in this area? Have you started any before on TB?

I have never been wrong.

For all we know, you could have a 100% Cardiff win record for pre-match threads on the Cardiff City forums, and this is just a devious ploy to put a major spanner in Sven's plans.

Could be.......

All I know is we have to be much better than yesterday if we want anything from the game on Tuesday.

I'd be absolutely delighted with a point, and ecstatic if we come away with 3pts.

Leeds, Norwich and Forest all have easy games on paper.

All I know is we have to be much better than yesterday if we want anything from the game on Tuesday.

I'd be absolutely delighted with a point, and ecstatic if we come away with 3pts.

Leeds, Norwich and Forest all have easy games on paper.

True but Preston held QPR today so anything really could happen.

And it's another tricky round of fixtures for the teams above us come the weekend so any points picked up on Tuesday night will be golden. Provided of course that we beat Coventry on Saturday.

on paper were the best in this league, on grass were getting close, im going for a hard fought 1-2 Yak Bamber, whatever the result were still in there, were doing ok lets get behind em!

We will need to up our game somewhat for this, which I imagine we will. A massive game, and following their loss to trees today, there's a lot of pressure on Cardiff.

Score draw I reckon.

Possibly an end to our run here, I'd definately take a point. That being said 3 isn't out of reach. Hopefully Vassell can play a bit more through the middle, he's always looked better in the capacity.

I have a good feeling about the game, think we'll win 2-1 but i'll predict a loss on prediction league to mke sure

on paper were the best in this league, on grass were getting close, im going for a hard fought 1-2 Yak Bamber, whatever the result were still in there, were doing ok lets get behind em!
What are you now?

The club should be straight forward, but a point each for the matches:

McLaren
Black
Brown
Duncan
Carr
Richie
Adcock
Hine
Chandler
Lochhead
Barry

Banks
Sjoberg
Norman
Cross
King
Appleton
Riley
Heath
Keyworth
McLintock
Gibson

Banks
Sjoberg
Norman
Cross
King
Appleton
Riley
Heath
Keyworth
McLintock
Gibson

The only thing of significance that I can remember about Terry Heath is that he scored the deciding goal in a match where Ken Keyworth and Denis Law each scored hat-tricks. I can only guess that it was that game, one of the return fixtures that we played against Manchester United over the Easter weekend 1963.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669