Pre Match Cardiff City (a) - Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cardiff City v Leicester City

Can we get the first beating of you Taffs out the way before we start discussing this one?

Not only am I not able to watch it at the stadium, I won't be able to watch it live on TV. Some good old fashioned Likely Lads-type result avoiding and Sky+ might be needed.

I'm doing my first half marathon (for Diabetes UK, if anyone would like to sponsor me!) at 1pm on Sunday so won't be able to see the game... and I don't have Sky any more :( Gutted.

And for those who can't make it, Sky are doing the game for free this weekend assuming you've got a Sky box and don't pay for the sports already.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12040_7178416,0.html

Many thanks for that. Wouldn't have known about it otherwise. Also, if you have an iPhone or iPad you can install the Sky Go application and watch it wherever. Unforunately not available for Android.

Same team/formation as Brighton match, tough game but a real chance for the team to stamp their credations on this league, i think se will nick it 1-2 Beckford King

Many thanks for that. Wouldn't have known about it otherwise. Also, if you have an iPhone or iPad you can install the Sky Go application and watch it wherever. Unforunately not available for Android.

That's becuase you don't need a silly app to do it on an Android phone as you could just watch it through any available browser.

Virgin Media are also offering the free weekend of Sky Sports too.

That's becuase you don't need a silly app to do it on an Android phone as you could just watch it through any available browser.

How/where can you watch it in a browser?

Sky Go needs Microsoft Silverlight to run in a browser, so I'm sure that rules out Android.

I believe Moonlight makes it possible for Silverlight to run on android.

i guess more of their team for saturday played 120 mins tonight than ours so we should have a slight fitness advantage. if we take portsmouth last year as a precedent, we should be looking at a big victory !!

Not according to rhydal.
a. We're playing Sunday
b. Only two of the players who played 120 mins are likely to start Saturday (the goalie being one) unless the lad Rudy has played his way in.
c. All I said to Glyn was that hardly any of our weekend team are in the starting line-up.
d. Mickey Mouse
e. Leo Fortune West.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573